☆Twenty-Three☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

No one noticed that Harley was wearing looser clothes and that she wasn't drinking. It surprised her because Nat was always on top of everything and Wanda could read minds. But she didn't give any inkling that she knew.

Harley had grown comfortable wearing black leggings, a band tee or an oversized top or jumper. The weather was cooler so she managed to get away with it but her tummy was slowly getting bigger and she was scared to tell everyone.

Steve and Loki had gone to her 12-week scan and almost cried when they saw the little baby on the screen. The sonographer gave them each a scan photo and Loki kept it in his pocket wherever he went. Steve had it in his wallet so he could look at it every time he went to pay for it.

Harley still felt sick because she didn't know who the dad was but they both told her it didn't matter who it was. They would still love the baby if it wasn't theirs. In a way, she didn't want to find out because she felt everything was perfect how it was. The three of them had managed to work things out between them and even though Harley wasn't up to getting into a relationship, she still had one of them in her bed each night. Sometimes they took turns to sleep beside her and other times one of them stayed longer because they couldn't keep their hands off her.

After Tony found out that she quit her job, he brought Harley a penthouse suite for her to live in and quickly moved her belongings in there. She spent 3 nights out of the week there and the other 4 at the tower helping Tony around the lab. She may not have known anything that happened but he was happy to have some company. Pepper was always excited to see Harley and they sat for hours talking and gossiping about the drama that was always happening in the tower.

The others in the tower had gotten used to seeing Loki or Steve walking out of Harley's room and Peter pretended to be blind not wanting to know what his sister got up to. Not that anyone blamed him. At times, Harley was too vocal and it made Tony make every room soundproof with a click of a button. Tony had to delete some footage at one point because Steve couldn't keep his hands off her one night when everyone was in bed. Then the next night Loki had gotten ahold of her.

There was a knock on Harley's door bringing her from her thoughts and she called them in softly.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," Loki said walking in.

"No. Steve is still tired from his mission. Is everything ok?"

"Yes. Of course," Loki said, "I was wondering when we were going to tell everyone that you are pregnant,"

"Tonight," Harley said, "I can't keep it hidden forever. I'm cooking everyone dinner so I will break the news then,"

"Wonderful," Loki said, "May I sit?"

"You don't have to ask,"

Loki nodded and sat down next to her almost laughing at the small snore coming from Steve who was lying face down on the bed, wearing a pair of boxers. Harley reached over him and pulled a blanket over him making him let out a happy moan.

"What's wrong?" Harley asked.

"I wanted to ask you something and I won't be offended," Loki said and Harley held his hand noticing how worried he looked, "It has been a few weeks since your 12-week scan. I know you told me and Steve to talk to you if it was about you but we spoke a few days ago,"

"Does he need to be awake?"

"I'm already awake," A muffled voice came from the pillow, "When you put the cover on me,"

Steve pushed himself up and scratched his stomach yawning.

"What were you talking about?" Harley asked, "Have I done something wrong?"

"No, you haven't," Loki smiled softly, "We were talking about the baby and who the father is,"

"Oh,"

"Don't worry," Steve said, kissing her neck, "It isn't anything bad,"

"Then what is it?"

"What would you say if we don't find out who the father is?" Steve asked, "I know you were scared to find out just in case you lost one of us, even though it wouldn't matter because we would still love the baby just as much as we would if was our own,"

"I think it would be better if we didn't find out," Loki said, "This baby inside you will be loved anyway. I would rather we both be the baby's daddy,"

Harley blinked, "You both want to be the baby's dad?"

"Yes," Steve said, "Unless you don't want that and we can do the paternity test,"

"I...can I think about it?"

"Obviously," Loki said, "It is your decision at the end of the day,"

Harley nodded, "You guys are amazing,"

"Oh, I already know that," Loki chuckled, "And there is something else,"

"Oh god. Have I got a spot on my face or something?"

"No," Steve said.

"Have I got a double chin or-"

"No!"

"Sorry," Harley said quietly and she put her hands in her lap, "Carry on,"

"Sweetheart, we know you aren't ready for a relationship," Steve said, "But I am. Loki as well. I have feelings for you. Strong ones. I have since I first saw you. Loki is the same,"

"What?"

"What we are asking, and we have had a very serious conversation about this, so don't look so worried and scared," Loki said, "Would you ever think about being in a relationship with us?"

"Together?"

"Yeah," Steve said, "You with me and you with him. We are practically doing it right now and no one seems to care. I don't care that you sleep with him some nights and fuck him the other."

"I feel the same," Loki said quietly, "Would you be willing to try?"

"I, um," Harley said and she bit into her lower lip and looked at them both, "I might be able to do it and you are right. We are doing what normal people do in a relationship but can I talk to someone about it first? Just so I can talk properly without you two being there?"

"Anything you want, darling," Loki smiled and kissed the back of her hand, "When is dinner? I am getting hungry,"

Harley rolled her eyes, "I can start now if that's what you want,"

"It is,"

"Alright," She said climbing off the bed, "If I answer yes, wouldn't you feel weird?"

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"That I will kiss Loki and then you? Vice versa?"

"Think about it, Harley," Steve said, "We both fucked you on the same night. I think we are past it being weird. I've also walked in on you two last week because I left my phone here. It didn't bother me then and it won't bother me in the future,"

"I caught myself staring the last time I caught you two," Loki shrugged, "I'm attracted to men as well,"

"Wait, what?" Steve said, "Since when?"

"Since a while?" Loki frowned, "Is that a problem?"

"No. Not a problem,"

"You have a nice ass, don't worry," Loki laughed and walked out of the room.

"So," Harley said, "I guess you turn him on as well,"

"I won't be fucking him as well, Harley," Steve said kissing her quickly, "I will help you cook,"

"You can't cook,"

"Then I will sit and look pretty,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────