the wedding part 1

chapter 10 the wedding part one

slendermans pov

When I was in my office I heard the front door slam shut then two more I thought it was jeff and jane but then heard crashing and things breaking  so I went to see what it was I went by hollis room and heard crashing and yelling I went in and saw her , her room was covered in broken glass and wood as I looked up and saw holli ,anger and sadness adorned her face as she continued to throw things around I went in closing the door behind me grabbing her as she screamed for me to let her go my tendrils wrapped around her waist trapping her arms to her side and a tendril around her mouth as I shh'ed her trying to calm her down she just cried into my suit I didn't care nor bother moving as she did so, she needed comfort more than anything right now.

Time skip three weeks

Its been nearly three weeks and we have been watching holli to make sure she is safe her father and I most especially ,from cops, and that man who is to be her stepfather the wedding was to be in three days on may 3 on a saturday toby, masky, hoodie, jeff, jane, and eyeless jack will be staying close to make sure she is safe I myself will be going in my human form to make sure that man does not try anything on my love ,we got ready to make sure everything goes as planned.

As we got ready to go to the wedding Toby had on a sky blue suit white undershirt and a yellow bow tie, hoody had an orange suit a white undershirt and a green bow tie, Masky had on a yellow suit white undershirt and a brown bow tie Jeff had on a black suit, white undershirt and a red bow tie, Eyeless Jack had on a deep blue suit white undershirt and a silver bow tie, Jane had a pitch black dress with a white rose in her hair, I had on what I wear all the time all of us in our human forms.

I saw holli in a purple, silver and midnight black ankle length dress silver for the top a starry midnight black in the middle and purple on the bottom.

She came up to us as we exited the mansion she had a deep frown upon her lovely face as we came up to her she looked at me seeing my human form which had silver hair, hazel eyes, and sharp teeth she came up to me smiling but her eyes held no warmth only coldness and hatred she looked at me in the eyes and said ' I really wish they would just die a horrible death but I love mom to much to do that to her' she said with anger in her voice I replied in kind with as much anger and hate in my voice wishing this day to be over 'we should be going love we do not want to keep them waiting it will only cause it to be held longer'.

We all nodded at that and headed off to the wedding knowing it would be hell for all of us as we drove to the wedding holli looked at me and asked 'how is midnight doing slender' I looked at her and smiled 'she is doing well and she is following us as we speak' holli looked at me confused and looked outside spotting midnight she smiled seeing midnight's purple eyes in the shadows of the woods she smiled then looked at the road once more.

We pulled up to the chapel as holli got out of the car three girls ran up to her one whom I recognized as her sister and the two others I have seen her with at school they hugged her and smiled as she smiled in return before the frown from earlier returned  as she asked 'are they here yet' her sister shook her head at the question she sighed in relief as we got out of the car holli looked at us smiling her evil smile as she introduced us 'girls this is jeff,  jane, toby, (thomas) hoodie, (edward) masky, (jack) eyeless jake, and silver (slenderman)' masky went up to alice and bowed formally I looked over at holli to see her eye twitching and her eyes turning silver with red flecks in them I grabbed her shoulder trying to calm her down as she did her looks went back to normal she looked at edward and growled as he looked at her fear in his eyes as he smiled nervously but said nothing knowing it would make her angrier.

The girls then introduced themselves to to us alice had on a long summers dress that is blue, pink, yellow with flowers and cream colored slip on flowery shoes her blond hair in a bun ,lilly had on a purple, pink ,and yellow ankle length summer dress white dress shoes and her Curly blonde hair in a bun and lydia had on a green dress that fades to white at the bottom with black flats.

'Hi I'm alice this Is lilly and this is lydia it's nice to meet you all, oh and  holli i wanted to let you know that if you pull out a knife can you kill a man wearing a brown vest, black dress shoes and wearing a hat please he is stalking mom and it's creeping me out'

I looked at alice with a look of shock she had described trenderman to the letter but how she had even seen him was beyond even me when holli growled did I look away from the girls and the what she was growing at it was her mother soon to be stepfather and three girls that looked like triplets the triplets looked at her with fear in their eyes but smiles on their faces as they came up holli looked at them a smirk on her face toby, edward, thomas, and jack were around holli in an instant they had looks of hate the proxies because they saw her as there mistress and jack because he saw her as sister jeff 's eyes narrowed in warning and jane reached for as knife she had hidden in her purse Alanna had as smile and drake had on a grin but I could tell it was fake and he was staring at holli intently as if he where looking at his prey I growled at him in warning.

__________________________________________________________________

hey guys sorry for not updating for so long iv been moving, helping dad, school, to tired to do anything ,and just pure laziness so i hope you enjoy and please comment, review ,and tell what you like about the story so far i will try to update more often but it may still be slow so cya my little killers,