wedding part 2

Chap 11 the wedding part 2

Slendermans pov

Holli looked at drake still growling I saw midnight ready to pounce at any moment as three people came up to us two females and a male amanda looked at them and went up hugging them.

As she did that drake came up to holli ignoring me and the proxies 'so you did show up holli who are your little friends hmmm' he asked with a grin on his face the three triplets stood behind drake the one on the right had hazel eyes the one in the middle had blue eyes and the one on the left had green eyes as I looked at them I knew they would make great proxies for holli.

The one with blue eyes said in a nervous voice 'd-dad don't anger any o-of them they look about ready to kill someone mostly the silver h-haired man and holli her self' drake looked back at them and smiled 'come now girls why don't you come and meet your soon to be step sisters hmm' the girls looked at him in shock as they looked at holli the girls chuckled at them as holli grinned as she looked at the three of them.

'Cat, Karen, Kathirine come over here and meet them' he said in a commanding voice 'but we already met them' the one with hazel eyes said 'and one of them beat us Into the ground' she mumbled under her breath drake looked at them a warning in his eyes the girls reluctantly did as they were told clearly not wanting to get beat by drake.

As they walked up to us we just stood there not caring if they came up to us we knew they wouldn't try to get near us if they could help it.

I smirked as they stood there nervously alice the one with green eyes walked out and put her hand out in a handshake like gesture holli looked at it then shook it squeezing her hand hard nearly crushing it when she let go cat held her hand in pain but smiled nontheless.