time of weakness

Chap 7

time skip

When school was over I ran straight to the woods not even stopping when the girls called my name i kept going heading for my dad's carnival when i got there i was happy yet sad, happy because I could see dad again but sad because midnight was hurt when i was by one of the stalls l.jill came out from behind it i didn't look up or acknowledge her i just stood there letting my tears fall.

Laughing Jill s pov

When i was in the big top jack asked me to check one of the booths as i was checking it from behind when i went around to the side when i saw a girl a realized it was holli but something was off about her she gave off a feeling of great sadness , worry , and oddly happiness i went up to her as she fell to the  ground on her knees her hands became fists as she started to pound the ground that was when I saw tears falling from her face I knew something bad had happened as i went up to her I knelt down putting my hand on her back she looked up at me pain showing in her eyes "are you ok holli what happened" i asked her my voice full of concern as she hugged me she said her voice weak and full of hurt as she said "  m-midnight she was s-shot by a hunter and almost one of the t-teachers at my school she’s at s-slender mansion " i looked at her as i got up i helped her up and said "let's go tell your father and go to slender mansion ok " smiling she looked at me and smiled nodding her head .

As we came up to the big top i went in telling her to wait outside as i went in I saw my husband i called out to him  "jack there's someone here to see you" he looked at me from the high wire and disappeared into smoke appearing in front of me "who is it honey " he said a smile on his face I gave him a sad look and said "it's holli jack and somethings very wrong" he stopped smiling and had a concerned look "what what's wrong with my little lollipop jill" i sighed and said "it's midnight jack she was shot but she's not dead but she might i don't know yet she's at slender mansion "i looked at him as he went outside i followed him when i got outside i looked at jack hugging holli and her crying as i went up to them holli had stopped crying soon after and jack said "let's go visit midnight shall we" holli smiled and nodded as jack gave her some tissues to wipe her eyes and soon we were heading to slender mansion via teleport .

When we got there and the black smoke disappeared holli ran in faster than I could swing my saw and I could swing it quite fast as me and jack went in we saw jeff holding his knife out in front of him slender , trender and offender with their tentacles out when I saw this i burst out laughing as holli screamed i ran to where i heard it and saw midnight and yet it wasn't midnight the midnight we knew was kind , caring protective,  but most of all loyal to holli and holli alone but what I saw horrified me the midnight in front of us was a demon dog her former self before she met holli as holli held her back from biting her head off that was midnight method of killing first the head then the body as holli was in her true form her eyes weren't silver they were dead black as if she was possessed i only saw her like this once and that was when she met midnight but she doesn't Remember the fight midnight had Holli's arm and it was bleeding badly I saw ej knocked out cold on the floor as the others went to restrain midnight lj stopped them and said "don't this is there fight holli needs to do this midnight is testing holli to see if she still holds true to her promise and oath" the others looked confused as slenderman asked "oath , promise what do you mean laughing jack" i looked at holli.

Flashback

"when we first met midnight holli had just turned 8 we found midnight in the woods badly wounded and near death holli saw her and went up to her I tried to stop her but she wasn't growling or anything just laying there as holli put her hand on her midnight spoke and asked 'why are you not scared little one most humans your size are scared of one's like me ' and holli looked at her smiling and replied to her with so much determination 'what is there to be scared of all i know is your hurt and need help' she smiled as she said that midnight just looked at holli in happiness 'you are the first human much less a child to say that to my kind ' midnight said while she got up and started to walk off holli got in front of her stopping midnight in her tracks midnight looked at her, her red eyes on holli’s gray blue ones 'you need help your hurt please let me help you' midnight looked at her 'fine but on one condition' midnight looked at holli 'you will never leave me for dead and you will do everything in your power to protect those you love do you accept little one' holli though this over and nodded her head and looked at midnight 'I'll do it even if It means killing myself then I'll do it' holli said proudly and honestly I smiled as she said that i will never forget that moment and that was also when she got that mark on her right shoulder it was a wolf inside of  the moon and the slenderman symbol on her left shoulder when she awoke after that they've been friends ever since.

End flashback

As everyone looked at holli in a new light holli was pinned under midnight still have their eyes locked on each other the bigger demon dog looked at holli as she let go of her arm and sat down beside her holli looked at midnight from the floor and midnight looked back the same look from when they first met as midnight touched Holli's right shoulder and stood up starting to shrink to the size of a large wolf and licked holli saying "I'm glad you kept your promise mistress" holli just smiled at her and stood up as she got up i came up behind her smiled and hugged her she hugged back then she fainted from blood loss jack came over worried for his daughter.