time to die

As Lilly and lydia went back home we turned to our mother i had a scowl on my face and sis looked calm but scared as we sat on the couch mom and drake looked at us and mom said "girls me and drake are going to get married " she said with a smile on her face as mine contorted in rage and sis did the same as i yelled "WHAT " i looked at her as midnight banged the cellar door open coming to my side as she growled and mom looked scared and said "girls back away slowly "me and sis did not move from our spot as midnight looked at me i gave her a silent command to go back into the cellar which she did intensely as i looked at my mother and went into the cellar myself sis just went to her room and slammed her door i sat by midnight as she put her head on my lap she looked at me and asked "why are you so angry mistress " i looked at her and frowned "the man drake tried to kill my sister and I will not let that slide so easily along with that i hate that my mother is  getting married to him " as her eyes slowly turned deep red i said "don't go bite his head off midnight i already took care of it " her eyes turned back to their purple color as i smiled and got my hoverboard and smiled at her as we went out into the night.

As we went out into the neighborhood we were looking for some victims to kill when i saw some stupid kids out playing near the woods i looked at midnight and smiled as I got off of my hoverboard and went into the bushes as the kids came closer i pretended to be hurt and stumbled out of the bushes as the kids looked at me running up to me and asked "are you ok miss are you hurt" i said a sinister smile as i said "yes I am but you aren't" as my claws showed themselves and I turned into my true form and grabbed the Kids neck as midnight stopped the other two from running as i started to laugh i slowly squeezed his neck and clawed his stomach open letting his insides fall out and stuffed candy and knives inside of him and did the same to the others but left one untouched for midnight to eat .when we were done we went to find some more victims doing the same to them.

As the night ended we headed back into the cellar and cleaned up going up stairs we got breakfast and i headed to school as midnight followed me from inside the woods as i was at the school door i looked in my bag for my knife finding it i put it in my hoodie and went inside waiting for this day to end as i smiled the entire day .

Time skip

As lunch came around the girls came in with their lunches and sat down beside me i looked at them and smiled as I got out my lunch bag and opened it i got out a bag of candy, a turkey sandwich, an apple , and a bottle of chocolate milk as the girls got out there's sis had a bottle of water ,an orange and a ham sandwich lydia had a apple a ,chicken sandwich ,and a bottle of milk , lilly had a banana, a ham sandwich , and a bottle of water as the girls looked at my bag of candy i grabbed it and said in a funny voice "MINE" the girls looked at me and laughed there buts off as i did that  i joined in as well after we settled down we all started to eat lydia looked at us and started to say "did you guys watch the news this morning " we all shook our heads no when she said that "well I heard there was a murder last night three kids were out playing near the woods when they were killed the killer choked them as the person opened their stomachs and stuffed them with knives and candy but here's the weird part there were only two at the seen the third looked like she was eaten by something a wolf probably maybe a bear they have yet to figure out "

As she ended her tale we looked at each other sis and lilly looked horrified i just laughed like a maniac and fell on the floor still laughing the girls looked at me mad even my sister as i got up i looked at them a smile still on my face as i saw their faces they yelled at me "DO YOU THINK  THATS FUNNY".

when they were done yelling i just signed and looked at them I just turned not saying a word and went outside when i got outside i saw some 4th graders near midnight trying to get her to come out of the bushes i went up to them asking "what are you kids doing " they looked at me and gocked "your holli brown right " i nodded my head yes as one of the kids ran up to me and held out a picture of me saying "well you give me your autograph please " i raised my eyebrow "and why would I do that and answer my question what were you doing" they looked at each other and said " we saw a dog it looked hurt and badly it's in the bushes" my face became that of deep concern as i went up to the bushes i said starting to cry and said” kids go into the cafeteria and ask for lilly ,lydia, and ali-ce and do it FAST  ok” as my voice cracked i went into the bushes i grabbed midnight and brought her out of the bushes as i did the kids came back with sis and the girls as i put midnight on the ground her side covered in her blood a wound that could only be a gunshot wound in her side i started crying hard the girls saw me and ran up to me the kids behind them as midnight whimpered in pain and sadness the girls looked on in horror as i looked at them through tear filled eyes as sis ran up to me sling her pack off she got a medical kit out of it she got some tweezers and a flashlight out and asked some of the kids for help one was to hold the flashlight were she said one was to get a needle and thread it and one was to have bandages ready.

Me, lilly and lydia were to hold her down me at her head so she would see only me , lilly at her side to keep her from struggling and lydia at her back so she would not move and hurt any of us and herself when sis got the bullet out she asked off the needle she started to stitch up her wound and when she was almost done some teachers came out looking for there missing kids and our teachers when they saw us they ran up to us tell us to get away from her we all looked at them our eyes holding defiance and determination we all yelled at them but me the loudest of them all “NO” i kept yelling after we said that “WE WILL NOT , WOULD YOU DO THE SAME IF THE ONE YOU LOVED WAS DYING WELL” as ms.winters looked at me and nodded her head in understanding she told the other teachers to let us work the others looked at her like she was insane but let us do what we were doing as one of the teachers came up to us midnight started to growl louder then i have ever heard her the teacher raised his hand showing a gun he pointed it at her my eyes widening in alarm as he fired a knife shot out from behind a tree intercepting the bullet as a man with a pure white hoodie black pants and his hood up he was looking at me i saw and knew who was under that hoodie i looked at him and said one word ‘jeff’ he looked at midnight ‘holli’ as he went up to the teacher grabbing the gun and pointing it at him saying “so you like shooting helpless animals and ones that someone loves dearly ,well what if i shoot someone you love hmmm “ as he pointed it at one of the female teachers the man looked at jeff and went to grab the gun as jeff throw it up in the air and i shoot a pencil at it with preschen shooting it throw the barrel making it explode jeff turned looking at midnight and started coming up to us he knelt down putting a hand on her head she looked up at him then at me and licked his hand as sis got done stitching her up she asked for the bandages and started to wrap up her wound and started to put her thinks away when she got them put up she put her hand on midnight telling me she was going to be ok i smiled in glee and hugged her with all i my might .

As jeff looked at me smiling behind his carved one he went to pick up midnight and took her back home with him i knew slender and the others will take care of her as i looked at the teacher that tried to kill midnight i shoved him to the ground getting on top of him i pulled my knife out and put it on his neck and spoke in a slow demonic voice "why would you try to kill my friend one of the beings the keep me sane because right now I'm about to go over my breaking point and you'd better be happy my sister is here cause if she wasn't then let's just say you wouldn't be here right now or there wouldn't be a body to be found" he looked at me as my eyes turned silver with red flecks as i felt a hand on my shoulder i looked over my shoulder at the person to see my sister her face scared almost traumatized i looked at her as my eyes slowly went back to their gray blue i looked back at the man saying "don't think this is over".