part11

I looked up at slender and sally then i turned to head out the door when a hand grabbed my arm i looked back and saw my dad anger, pain, and confusion on his face  

i said nothing as i pulled my wrist out of his hand and started to go back to the cabin for i had things to deal with

Time skip

As i got back to the cabin i saw people there i hid in the bush's as i watched them i heard someone coming up behind me i looked back to see my dad i looked back at the people looking for their leader when I spotted him anger overtook me as i saw who it was it was none other than my own mother when i looked at dad he had a look of pure rage on his face I grabbed his shoulder to keep him from doing anything stupid as we saw my mother come out of the cabin she told the people to search the area for anyone and we took that as our cue to leave when we got back to the mansion dad went to his room slamming the door as i did the same when i got in i grabbed the first thing I saw which was a lamp and throw it at the wall as i did the same thing to many other things in my room in my blind rage i didn't hear my door opening and closing when i felt someone grab me around the waist taping my arms in the process as i screamed for the person to let me go i felt a tendril wrap around my mouth and I heard the person say 'please calm yourself my love i don't know what's angered you so but please calm down and tell me'

I did nothing but cry my eyes out and told him while I sobbed into his suit when is was done i looked up at him to see his blank white face as i asked him 'why why did she have to do this to me slendy why' he looked back at me 'I don't know love i just don't know' I looked at him then got up and went to an empty wall bear of anything and pressed a secret panel as the wall slowly moved up to show many weapons of all shapes and sizes grabbing a shirkan and throwing it at the wall with a picture of my mother hitting her between the eyes as i looked at it my face void of emotion but my eyes full of hate and anger when i calmed down i sat on my bed my eyes moist with unshed tears as i looked at slenderman as he looked at me he wiped my tears from my eyes and said ‘ don't cry love you know i hate it when you cry’ i just looked at him and smiled nodding my head as we just layed there and i soon fell asleep.