school part three the fight

as I nodded my head as Lilly asked ' so who are you to alice ' holli looked at her a smile that scared me far more than it should as she said " I'm her sister and don't you forget it " as her eyes turned silver agian Lilly looked at holli and nodded her head as three girls came up to us and shoved me into my food as I looked up holli had her head down as she slowly got up and rose her head to reveal a site I never wanted to see again her eyes turned there silver color but had red flecks in them a smile that could rival jeff the killers and her teeth sharp as knives and looked at the girls and said slowly and darkly "you will regret doing that " the girls just looked her and laughed saying " oh really and what are you going to do about it FREAK " she said as she laughed as holli looked at her posy and said "court yard after school me and you three got it , they looked at her and laughed "fine but it will be just you against us three a fight of honor the winner can mess with the loser for how ever long they want with no backlash the loser has to do whatever the winner says no matter how embarrassing for the rest of there lives " as she stuck out her hand and holli shook it selling the deal as they left Lilly and lydia shouted "are you crazy " holli looked at them her face back to normal and said "yes yes I am why do you care" lydia looked at holli and said " you just made a deal you can't win holli " holli looked like she didn't care but I knew she would win cause I knew she wasn't doing it for herself but for me to her she was defending my honor not hers

Time skip after school~

Holli's pov

When school was over I went out and waited for the three girls as I was waiting I saw the figure again and this time I got a better look it looked like a clown with a smile of razor sharp teeth and silver eyes but disappeared before I could see much more, the girls came out of the school they looked at me and said "well well well you did show up hope you're ready to lose freak " I looked at them and laughed so hard i was holding my sides and crying from so much laughing as I saw sis laughing as while but not as hard as me when I composed myself I got up saying with a small laugh "me lose not in your wildest dreams " as I felt myself starting to change my eyes become silver with red flecks and a smile that could rival jeff the killers as the girls slowly back away cause what can I say I looked frightening then the fight started as the girls charged at me from different sides I jumped up as they collided with each other head first .

unknown pov

as I watched the girls that came from the school I heard one of the three say "well well well you did show up hope you're ready to lose freak " it made me mad that that girl would say that to my little lollipop when I saw holli laughing so hard she was on the ground along with her sister when they got up holli looked at the girls as her looks started to change her eyes looking looking mine and her smile like my wives I was proud of her, her other side is coming out even though it started to show at the age of five for her I was proud when they started to fight did I see her true self she fought with vigor and skill that I never knew she had but her sister watched her a smile on her face as I looked back at holli I saw the girls on the ground with cuts and bruises all over them.

Holli's pov

When the girls all had there faces into the ground did I stop beating up on them and I came out of it with not a scratch on me as sis came over to hug me I hugged her back and looked at the girls I saw they had looks of shock on there faces and grinned at them "now who can't win huh" i said to them and looked at the three girls and had a scowl on my face as they stood up i went up to them saying "who loses now and because of our deal you will not bother me my ,sister ,lydia or Lilly agian got it. They looked at me scared for there lives as I snarled at them " also you will do what ever me and my sister say even if it kills you got it " as they looked at me nodding there heads so fast they might as while have come off and we started to head home as lydia and Lilly ran up behind us asking "is it ok if we come over to your house girls " sis looked at me pleading me to say yes and said "sure do what you want I don't care just don't mess with my room or sissy s" know as she looked at them and kept walking .

Time skip

As we got home I saw my mother's car but also another one i was confused and mad as the four of us went inside I saw a site that angered me to no end my mother and a man I did no know I slammed the door when we were all inside and mom jumped in surprise I looked at her then the man and just dragged my friends and sister to my room when they were in my room and came back out and saw the man still here as i got my knife out saying so slowly and darkly it looked like he had peed his pants "who are you what are you doing here and why are you kissing my mom" he looked scared out of his wits as my mother said " he is here because we are dating and we have been for several weeks so he will be your new father and you will have three new sisters now go do your homework and make your friends leave " I looked at her outraged saying "they will not leave and he can die in hell for all i care " as i turned and went to my room.

when i got in my room i sat down on bed and sighed angrily and looked up at the girls and smiled as I looked under my bed and grabbed two suitcases putting in the combination and opened them showing snacks of all kinds in one and knives and guns in the other I grabbed the knives that i made my self and gave them to the girls shutting the suit case and locking it putting it back under my bed and put the one with the snacks on my bed the girls looked at me confused and sis asked " why are you giving us knives holli " I looked at her " i don't trust that man I have a bad feeling about him and I mean BAD " sis looked at me scared as the girls just looked confused and asked "so what it doesn't mean he is planing to kill us or anything right " sis looked at them shaking and said "she means it when she has that look on her face and she never has a bad feeling like this NEVER "