your getting WHAT

chap five

Laughing Jacks pov

As me and my wife were coming into the slender mansion we throw the door open and I ran inside happy that holli has awoken now only her sister has to then we can be a family again when I saw ben being held by slenderman by his foot and my youngest daughter crying and her older sister holding her i looked at ben angry and roared “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE GUMDROP BEN DROWNED “ Ben looked scared out of his wits as i said that i went up to him my claws grabbing his shirt and Jill revving her chainsaw and frowned in anger ben stuttered "I-i didn't d-do anything lj really " smiling nervously i growled and said "you and me will talk later Benjamin drowned " after i said that Ben gulped and ran to his room like a bullet as i went over to holli and timberli ,holli held her sister close and growled like an animal warning me to stay away as two human girls came over there knives in hand standing in front of them protectively i stopped and frowned as the two girls looked at me and held their knives at me i disappeared and reappeared behind holli and timberli as holli looks behind her she lets go of her sister and pounces on me growling like a rabid animal as my wife pulled timberli and the two girls away as slenderman went to grab holli i looked at him my eyes telling him to let me calm her down which he did as i looked at holli jill held timberli and not letting the two girls near as i lifted my hand holli watched it closely as i lead it on her head she looked at me as i smiled at her as her eyes slowly lost their wild look and said something i have missed for over a year “d-daddy is t-that you “ as she started to cry i hugged her and turned into my human form and said “yes holli its me its me”

As alice looked at us she ran over and hugged me as i hugged them back i smiled at them and let them go and as i stood up with jills help holli looked at me and said ‘here’ and put a bag i my hand as i opened it i saw one of my rings my wallet and a picture of me ,jill, slender ,jeff and holli all of us in our pasta forms in front of a dead forest and one of us in our human forms in front of a lively forest and looked at her a smile as i cried in happiness and hugged her as she smiled and went up to her sister she hugged her she smiled as she looked at the girls then at me she said “ this is lilly and lydia dad” as she pointed at them when she said there names as yin went up to holli her eyes looking at me and smiled her wolfish smile and slenderman came up to the four girls putting a tentacle around alice ,lydia,and lilly and the three of them fell asleep as holli looked at slenderman angrily saying "what did you do to them " she said looking at them in worry "i have erased there memory of us so they will be in no danger i erased them to where yin came and showed her self so that you can make up a story as to why they were unconscious" he said as he laid them down she frowned and nodded sadly as i looked at them and asked sadness showing in her voice "do you want me to fake my death dad" she asked as she started to cry i went up to her and hugged her as i said "do what you want my little lollipop as i always told you ,you can be whatever you want if you want to and I will not judge you " she looked at me and smiled as she went and grabbed her sister and looked at slender asking "can you help me bring them back to where we were supposedly attacked " slender nodded his head and picked up lydia and Lilly and put a tentacle around her waist and teleported with them as my wife ,trender and tender came up behind me .Tender said "she acts a lot like you both l.j ,l.jill" as i just smiled and laughed like a maniac.

Holli's pov

As we left the mansion we appeared in the clearing and put my sister on the ground as slender put the girls on the ground beside her I looked at him and asked "is it ok if I lead two lives slender " she asked looking at her sister love and worry in her eyes he turned toward me and replied "yes you can my love" as he turned to leave as i watched him and sat down waiting for the girls to wake up.

I did not have to wait long as they woke up slowly and looked around and spoted me i smiled at them "i was beginning to wonder if you would ever wake up" as i got up i felt like I was being watched as the bush beside me started to move and i went in front of the girls looking calm as a pure black wolf with purple eyes came out and greeted me as i leaned down and petted her as i stood up the girls asked "w-who's that holli" i looked at them and said 'this is midnight my dog ' I replied as if it were the most obvious Thing in the world and laughed at their shocked faces as lydia yelled "but that's a wolf holli not a dog" i just kept laughing my but off at them and midnight howled in glee at me laughing for it was rare for her to see me laughing this hard as I composed myself I stood up and started to walk back to the house as midnight followed us.

Time skip

As we got back to the house I let midnight into the cellar making sure she could get in and out as she pleases and went inside I saw mom and drake at the dinner table as i looked at drake with the same hatred i felt for mom when she made dad leave but now I know he made it seem like she made him leave as mom got up she came over to us and said "girls we need to talk" as she looked at me and sis and we looked at each other sis in fear me in anger .