finding sally

Chap 8
Timberli's pov

When we got out of school holli bolted for the woods we called out for her as we went after her we soon lost sight of her as i looked for her I saw an abandon carnival it was monochrome all around no color in sight just black white and gray .

When I saw a girl a man and a woman they all looked like demented clowns the clowns then disappeared and I was left there confused as lily and lydia came up behind me and lily asked "did you find her timbo" i looked at them "no but I saw what i think looked like three demented clowns I'm not sure" they looked at me for a second then lilly said " do you think one of them was holli perhaps" i then remembered "wait remember when she stopped drake from hurting us" they looked at each other there eyes wide and nodded their heads "yeah she turned into the weird goth clown do you really think it was her" Lilly said looking at me and asked "so we're do you think they went" i just shrugged my shoulder looking at were the clowns had been as i just shook my head and told the girls to go to my house.
Several days later

As we were at the steps of my house I saw mom and drake on the steps and went up to them giving them a mad look they just looked at me their faces blank as mom looked at us and said "were going to look for our wedding gown and suit we won't be long girls" we just gave her the same blank stare and went inside mom and drake left Lilly looked at me and asked "where's holli at timbo" i looked at her a look of worry shown on my face "i don't know she hasn't called or anything " as we all went inside I went up to Holli's door and knocked hoping she was here when I went to leave she opened the door her face was that of anger and pain "holli are you ok" i asked worry in my voice she just looked at me "yes I'm fine timberli just fine" i looked at her scared then she just slammed the door shut and locked it .

Holli's pov

As i closed the door i sat on my bed and sighed in anger as i looked at my arm the bite marks still bleeding and giving me great pain when i looked at my closet i got up and opened the door i went to the back of it and found the secret panel grabbing it with my fingers i pulled it out setting it aside so that I could get inside and went down the stairs.

As i went in I saw pictures ones of creepypastas together ,my family, weapons and many other things as i closed the panel i went farther in as i did I saw a rose red as blood, a cartridge for a game a ,knife with blood on it and many, many other things used to linked to past or current creepypastas but when I got to the last one at the end of the hall i started to cry on it sat a small toy one the belonged to Sally it was Charlie i picked him up and hugged him tightly as i cried into him on the floor i looked at him and said to him "i will find Sally i promise you Charlie" as i put him back i went up to the weapons and grabbed some knives and a sword the had an obsidian blade the was clear as water and a silver hilt that looked like a wolf the blade was engraved with the words 'never give up hope and never give up on what you hold dear' as i put on my back i looked at Charlie once more i turned and walked out of my sanctuary and closed it, i walked into my room i put on a black trench coat and knee high black combat boots several guns and put them on my legs in holsters on my arms and torso along with the knives i then went out of my room and out into the night my hoverboard in hand and went to find Sally but leaving a note before I left.

As i was heading for the woods i saw my mom and drake pulling in the driveway so I hid in the bushes  as they pulled in i stayed where i was as they went inside i went to the forest and started to look for clues that was when i saw a pink shoe i know it was sallys and picked it up i put it in my bag for safe keeping and continued my search .

later i saw a trail of blood and followed it to what looked like a cabin with a helicopter by it i went up to the window and heard two people talking one male one female *female* “what do we do with her john” *male* i don't know alice the boss said we are to wait for him to get here so he can 'talk' to her” as they said that i could not control my anger anymore and broke the window throwing a smoke grenade into it when i heard coughing as they ran out of the cabin but left sally in there i took that as my chance and jumped into the window and into the room i heard a childs coughing in the room and listened for the sound i heard it off to my right and spoke “ sally are you here” i heard more coughing before i got a reply “y-yes w-who *cough* are y-you” i went up to her and said “holli” as i cut the ropes on her the people came back in and saw me i looked at them anger in my eyes and i stood in front of her my hood up and my face concealed in shadows *alice* “what are you doing you idiot “ i gave them an evil smirk and said in a demonic voice “i am here to free the daughter of the trees and to get rid of some pests “

they looked scared but grabbed their guns as i grabbed my sword they started to shoot as i blocked and stopped all the bullets as they ran out and tried to reload i shot forward and slashed the mans head clean off i looked at the woman and laughed at the scared look on her face as she said “please i beg you don't kill me” i pretended to think about it as i saw her reach for her belt i grinned and said”nope” then cut her head clean off and looked back at sally to see her in the corner shivering in fear i went up to her and gave a soft smile putting my sword away and tried to grab her she just whimpered in fear i frowned pulled my hood down showing her my face and giving her another soft smile she looks at me tears falling down her face as she said’ holli is that you’  i nodded and said "yes Sally it's me " as i picked her up and gave her a smile as she smiled back as I spoke "go to sleep sally we all know you need it " she nodded her head and fell asleep in my arms i then heard voices outside i ran to the window but not before putting a message in blood on the wall as i got done it said "mess with us again you will feel the Wrath of many and me the Devils kin" and jumped out of the window and headed for the forest.

As i was running through the forest i had my hood up as i heard static but I ignored it and kept running to the mansion when i was tackled by a black and blue blur i thought him off and got up still holding sally and kept running to the mansion as they gave chase i soon got there and slammed the door open as tendrils wrapped around me and grabbing sally from my arms i was pinned to the wall as eyeless jack, slenderman,  and my dad stood in front of me as i hung there sally slowly woke up and looked around when she looked whose arms she was in she squealed in happiness when she looked at me then slenderman and said "you know that's holli right daddy" she said looking at me i just smiled and said "she's right it's me" he looked at me tilting his head "slender get midnight she can tell you " as i said that slender moved one of his tendrils to my hood and removed it i looked at him my face void of emotion as i looked at him he put me down on the ground as i rubbed my wrists and looked at them my dad had a look of anger slender had what I thought was a look of confusion and ej well i couldn't tell what his face looked like.

-to be continued-

I'm so so so so so so sorry for not updating my little killers i been busy with school , taking care of animals and the like for my life is just haketeke i may not be able to update for awhile so please forgive me my little killers