❗️public❗️

b i l l i e

i took y/n on a little mall date since she's been in the house all week. i took her to her favorite store, victoria's secret. she's been doing so much school work recently and i think it's time to reward her.

"baby! i love this" y/n said as she held up a dark red bra and underwear set.

"you can get it love, i brought you here to buy shit. get whatever you want" i said looking around at all the other sets.

soon enough i lost her in the store but within 10 minutes of her walking off she came back with 5 other sets.

"can i try them on?" she asked the worker.

she went to go unlock the door for y/n and she dragged me along. i immediately knew where this was going, usually she just buys them then gives me a show when we get home. but i guess today she wanted to be bold. she took off her shirt while making direct eye contact with me. next was the pants, once again she made eye contact with me the whole time.

when it got down to her bra and underwear she wanted me to take them off, so i gladly did.

i sat there looking at her as she tried all of the sets on, she said some things to tease me as well. i wasn't having it. she knows better.

"come on y/n. i'm hungry" i lied.

"i'm almost done billie. impatient ass"

i rolled my eyes in a playful way and she put her clothes back on but making sure to tease me as she did it.

we walked out and i gave her my card to go pay. i just wanted to get outta there. i was definitely horny by now and i know she was too. finally after what felt like years y/n came out with her bags.

"can we go home now ?" she says innocently. she knows what the fuck she's doing but i'm gonna just let her think she has me tricked.

"yes love, let's go"

we make it to the car and as i start it she almost immediately puts her had on my thigh.

"baby? can we go get some lunch" she asked inching her hand up closer.

i took in a deep breath and said yes while trying to find a restaurant to eat at.

i soon find this vegan restaurant and i pull up and go in.

"how many?" the waitress asked.

"2"

she took us to our table and gave us our menus. thank god we didn't go with friends this time because y/n has no clue what i have planned.

"what was all that about at the mall?" i asked.

"what are you talking about?" asking as if she didn't know.

"you teased me the whole time. you know exactly what you did."

y/n hummed in response which made me more upset. i slowly slid my hand under the waistband of her pants. she let out a surprised gasp as she had no clue what to expect. she attempted to play it off but soon failed when my fingers went to circle her clit.

"billie, please not here" she said in a whisper.

"baby, you asked for this. your gonna take it like a good girl. understood?" i replied pushing a finger into her entrance just to tease her a little. she let out a whine and shook her head.

"more billie" she whispered once again. i didn't give it to her. i liked seeing her like this.

"billie, please!"

i finally decided to add a second finger and she covered her mouth. i could tell she was getting close, her pussy practically crushing my fingers.

"i know you wanna cum baby. come on." with that i pumped my fingers in and out of her faster, not caring who saw.

"oh my god- billie" with that she came with a loud whine coming from her lips. she pushed my hand away due to her sensitivity. she sat there with her legs shaking and her head down trying not to make it obvious. thank god the restaurant wasn't that busy because everyone would've known i was fucking my girlfriend under the table.

"good girl baby. next time you'll think about teasing me in public again."

———————————————————-————————————
hope y'all enjoyed 🥱. ik it sucked ass but i don't really write smut! lmk what y'all wanna see next !!!