mirror ❗️

y/n: sub
billie: dom

billie pov; i sat waiting on my girlfriend to come home from running a few errands. i got bored after 10 minutes had passed. i know , im impatient. i texted her and asked how long until she gets home, she responded with "idk".

i sighed and threw my phone onto the bed. then i had an idea. for y/n's birthday that was coming up i bought us a mirror. it was always a dream of hers to get fucked in front of one.

i jumped up and practically ran into our garage to get it where i kept it hidden. i grabbed it and took it back into our room where i set it in front of our bed.

i felt proud of myself and i patiently waited until she got home.

after laying down for almost 20 minutes i heard the door open. i hopped out of bed and went to get y/n.

"baby ! baby !" i yelled running to her.

"yes my love ? happy to see me ?" she asked.

"yea but i wanna show you something i did in the bedroom. come here !" i took her hand and practically drug her to the room.

when she saw she stared me down.

"what's that for baby ?" she asked.

"it's an early birthday present. you remember saying you wanted me to fuck you in front of a mirror?" i asked her.

"yeah." she relaxed under my touch.

"then come on baby. what are we waiting for ?" i pushed her onto to bed and slowly undressed her.

after she was fully undressed she looked at herself in the mirror and then looked at me.

"you ready baby ?" i asked as i settled behind her so she can get a full view of herself in the mirror.

she nodded and i began rubbing her through her underwear.

she began to relax a little more and laid her head against my shoulder. "no baby. if you want me to fuck you , you gotta watch." i said as i lifted her head up to watch.

she lifted her head and i took her underwear off. "look how beautiful you are baby ." i told her. she whined in response as i touched her where she needed me the most.

"here's the deal my love. stay looking at yourself as i fuck you. and answer me when i talk to you. understand ?"

"yes." it came out mostly as a moan but i let it slide.

i rubbed her clit and she immediately folded under my touch.

"more please bil." she begged. i obeyed and slipped a finger inside her.

she let out a soft moan as she slightly rolled her hips against my hand trying to get as much friction as she could.

as i went faster her head fell against my shoulder again . i slapped her thigh as a warning and she almost immediately sat her head up .

i entered another finger as i curled them up . her moans filled the room when i went faster . her hand gripped the bedsheets like her life depended on it .

"i know your close baby . but good girls work for what they want." i stated.

"please baby ." she managed to whimper out .

"what was that ?" i asked teasingly.

"please let me cum baby." she said once more .

" good girl . go ahead."

her head fell back as i rubbed her clit . soon enough she came on my fingers with a low moan.

she grabbed my wrist to tell me it was too much and immediately crawled into my lap .

"you okay baby ?" i asked.

"mhm . i just need a minute." she said outta breath.

" did you enjoy your gift?"

"yes . i loved it." she said as she looked up to give me a kiss .

after that we laid in bed and watched a new show she was hooked on . within 10 minutes i hear soft lil snores coming from her . i look over and give her a kiss .

"sleep well my love ."