please.

tw: SA ❗️

y/n pov:

y/n is currently with her boyfriend billie, she eventually begins questioning if she really wants to be with him. the reason being her best friend billie, from what she knew, they were both straight. y/n thought she had feelings for billie but soon second guessed that thought. they didn't know each other but for a few months now.

billie was y/n's best friend, there's no way she liked her. until that one night.. that night they kissed. it stared out as a dare but soon progressed into a full make out session. it ended early when brandon called y/n yelling at her.

the conversation began with brandon calling her a whore for not telling him where she was. she had turned off her location for brandon scared he'd show up at billies house. y/n tried to explain herself but was soon cut off by her boyfriend yelling again. he called her a worthless bitch and hung up on her. she knew when she seen him again it wasn't gonna be good.

brandon has hit y/n a few times prior to this phone call, that's what she was scared of. he promised not to hit her again then they would make up with sex. she felt as if she was being used. whenever she was around him he had nothing good to say to her, but around people he was the sweetest.

she had tried ending things with him for the longest. they had been together for a year now, she tried to end it on their 6 month anniversary when she found out he was sending dick pics to another girl. he got on his hands and knees and practically begged her to stay, and when she still declined he took her to his room and punched her. from that day on he would continue to hit her for no reason. at this point she was terrified to tell him anything, even try to end things with him.

after school she wanted to tell brandon again that she wanted to break up. her and billie were supposed to hangout later that day anyway, she wanted billie with her but she doesn't know how brandon has been towards her. she was scared for her to know, for anyone really. she she just stayed silent like brandon had told her to.

the bell ring for everyone to leave. y/n ran up to her boyfriend and pulled him aside.

"i wanna talk to you" she said, he voice shaking a little from how scared she was.

"what the fuck you want y/n" brandon practically yelled. there wasn't many people where they were, so he didn't care.

"i- i think we should break up. i don't know if i can do this anymore. i'm starting to question my sexuality and i cant do that while in a relationship." she stated backing away from him.

"y/n ! are you fucking serious. do you not remember what happened the last time you tried this shit?!?! you had a black eye for 2 weeks. you want that shit again??" he said stepping closer to the small girl, grabbing her by the collar of her shirt.

y/n was a little scared but didn't take back what she had said.

"hey!" she heard a familiar voice call. "get the fuck off her now!" y/n turned her head to see billie walking towards her. brandon stopped and took y/n by the arm taking her to his car.

once in his car y/n looked out the window to see billie with tears in her eyes.

"help please" she mouthed out to her. billie simply nodded.

once at brandon's house she noticed a car parked on the street. it was billies. how did she know his address?

brandon didn't see it and took the small girl out of his car. he took y/n up to the doorstep and his back was turned towards the driveway.

"next time you think about doing some shit like that agai-" he was soon cut off by a punch to the face from billie.

she didn't say a word but grabbed her and took y/n to her car.

brandon was in shock, he just stared as billie flipped him off through the window when she drove off.

"how did you know where he lived? and why'd you do that?" y/n asked.

"don't worry baby, he's my ex too" she said.

i was in shock. the same thing he was doing to me, he did to billie.