stay with me.

tw: attempted suicide

"i'll be back baby, i need to go to the bathroom" y/n says as she gets up off the couch.

she gives me a kiss on the forehead and walked away. i grabbed my phone and began scrolling on instagram. as time went by i started to get worried. it's been over 20 minutes and that's unlike y/n to be in the bathroom that long.

i was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard a loud thud coming from the bathroom. i rushed over to the door and knocked.

"baby? you okay" i asked.

"i'm fine. go finish the show please. i promise you i'm fine" she said with her voice breaking.

"i'm coming in there. you don't sound okay" i replied.

she started to say something but it was too late. i had already seen everything laid out on the floor. it was 4 bottles of pills she had got from our medicine cabinet.

i rushed and got onto the floor with her, i checked to see if she had taken any. over half of one of the bottles was empty. i picked y/n up off the floor and took her to our bedroom. she could barely keep her head up as i sat her down on the bed.

i reached for my phone and dialed 911. in between cries i tried my best to explain what's going on. i stayed on the line with them as i tried to keep y/n awake.

"stay with me okay baby. i've got an ambulance on the way for you. talk to me please baby." i cried out as i shook her.

she tried her best to respond but all she managed to get out was 'i love you billie'.

i stayed by her side the entire time until the ambulance got here. 10 minutes felt like 10 hours. i ran to the door and pointed to where she was.

they rushed into the room and carried her out into the ambulance. i got into the car and followed them to the hospital. while i was in the car i called finneas and told him everything. he said he would be at the hospital asap.

when we pulled into the hospital i got a quick glance at y/n when the brought her in. the only thing i could think was that this is it.

they wouldn't let me in the room with her until they checked a few things. all i could do was scream and cry , i even yelled at a nurse because if this was it i wanted to at least tell her goodbye and i couldn't even get into the fucking room.

soon enough finneas came through the door and sat me down as claudia apologized to the nurse for the way i was acting. fin had gotten me some food from the cafeteria but i couldn't eat it thanks to all the stress.

after an hour they finally let us into the room. there i saw y/n. she was awake. i practically ran to her as i cried. i couldn't get my words out, all i could do was hug her and cry.

"i'm so so sorry bils." she said as she sobbed.

"don't apologize baby, i'm just glad your here."

i pulled away so finneas and claudia could come and see her. after the nurse came into check on her she announced that y/n would have to stay at the hospital for a few days before the could release her. i agreed and told her i'd stay here so she wouldn't be alone.

the nurse also brought y/n some food and water to help with her stomach.

i couldn't stop crying. i really thought i lost her.

"why are you crying billie?" y/n asked.

"i thought i lost you. forever." i replied.

"well you didn't lose me. i'm gonna be okay , im gonna get the help i need so you won't have to worry about losing me , ever."

i nodded and gave her a kiss. we both continued eating and watching tv. that was pretty much all we did those few days.

3 months later !!

ever since the whole thing i haven't let y/n out of my sight. we go everywhere together, literally everywhere.

"you gotta trust me baby. i've been going to therapy and everything. please just trust me." she said when she got up out of bed.

"fine. i'll trust you. go do what you gotta do love"

"told you !! i'll be right back." she got up and did her little dance down the hallway.

" I LOVE YOU!!" i yelled.

"I LOVE YOU MORE !" she yelled back

—————————————————————————
i got bored of this so i didn't finish ✋🏼