mommy ❗️

billie - sub
y/n -dom

billies pov
i woke up hella early to some noise coming from the bathroom. i check my phone seeing what time it is. 8:30am it read. what the fuck is y/n doing awake at 8am ? that's when i remembered that she had one of her classes today. fuck .

i also remembered that i have to run errands while y/n is at school. thankfully she only has one class to go to but STILL , i hate going alone. i was soon pulled out of my thoughts when i saw y/n walking out of the bathroom, putting her hair up into a low bun.

"goodmorning baby. why are you awake?" y/n asked.

"i heard you in the bathroom." i replied in a groggy voice since i wasn't fully awake just yet.

"your sleepy voice is hot" y/n said as she went into our closet to grab her bag and shoes.

"shut the fuck up! it's wayyy to early for this shit" i said facing away from her.

"i'm leaving baby. don't forget to run those errands. oh! here love, i want you to wear this while your out." she had laid a small vibrator on the end of the bed.

"baby, i'm not doing that"

"yes you are, that was the first thing i taught you" she moved closer to me

"always listen to mommy" she said kissing my forehead.

i rolled my eyes in response as she walked out the door.

i tried falling back asleep for a little but i couldn't. y/n's voice continued to replay in my head. i got. myself up, going to the closet to get a simple black tee shirt and some sweatpants. i put on my shoes and remembered what y/n had told me.

i looked at the small vibrator on the bed. i thought about not listening but that wouldn't have gone well since she controls it from her phone.

i've tried to wear it in public once but it didn't last very long since i had y/n turn it off when fans came up to me. i was way to scared of pictures being taken and posted on instagram when little did they know my girlfriend had been teasing me the whole time.

so now i have one of 3 options, one being not going to run errands and tease myself until y/n gets back, second being not wearing the vibrator when i leave and third being fuck it, im going to do what my girlfriend told me.

although it may have been fun going out and actually listening, i decided it would be even better if i got to enjoy myself without holding back. fuck it, im staying home.

i texted y/n telling her i'm leaving, then i took off my shoes and my pants, throwing them onto the floor. i grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. when it did a text message popped up on my phone.

"remember eilish, dont cum."

it read. i replied with a simple 'got it' and continued rubbing myself through my underwear with the vibrator. i really thought she wouldn't notice if i left or not. she sped up the vibrations and i finally took off my underwear, placing the vibrator directly onto my clit.

i moaned at the contact as i rolled my hips against it. i fought the urge to text y/n asking for more because i knew she wouldn't give it to me. i took the vibrator to my entrance, slowly pushing it in.