pretty girl ❗️

billie- sub
y/n- dom

billie and y/n we're both getting ready for a party for one of their friends. they thought it would be funny if their picked out each other's outfits since they both have completely different styles.

y/n picked out a short, tight black dress that had small rhinestones on the straps, paired with a black heel that also had little rhinestone details to match. this was something billie would never touch but she sure loves it whenever y/n wears it.

while y/n has billies outfit picked out she's busy choosing y/n's outfit. she picks out a black blazer/button up and a black corset to go underneath with matching pants ( what she wore to the vanity fair oscar's after party).

they showed each other the outfits they picked and billie had the biggest reaction. she absolutely hated it but decided to give it a try since y/n was pretty excited about seeing her girlfriend in something like that.

they both put on the outfits and showed each other.

"baby, i cannot wear this! my boobs are out. they cant fit in this!!" billie yelled.

"you look fucking amazing bil, personally, i have no problem with your tits being out." y/n responded. somehow billie already knew that she was gonna answer like that. y/n absolutely loved her tits, that's why she chose this outfit.

y/n almost immediately starts making out with billie, how could she resist. he girlfriend is billie eilish, she's fine as fuck of course.

billie gave into the little session without worrying about time or the fact that her boobs were still practically fully exposed.

the second y/n went down to kiss her neck she knew where this was going and gently laid herself down onto the bed to get comfortable.

y/n slowly pulls the straps off her shoulders while still kissing billie, making sure to tease her, per usual.

billie begins to roll her hips back and forth to try
and help the feeling she was having between her legs.

"patience baby, i'll help you soon enough my love" y/n said when she realized what billie was doing.

billie could do nothing but let out a soft moan at her words. in a way she hated it because anything y/n said was hot to her so it never really helped the problem she was having, only made it much worse with one simple sentence.

y/n slipped off the dress fully then admired her beautiful girlfriend like she always did.

she then went in between her legs n started to eat her out. all billie could do was hold her in place and make sure she never stopped.

y/n knowing her girlfriend like the back of her hand slipped 2 fingers inside her to help her reach her orgasm faster.

"fuck, im gonna cum" billie said almost immediately.

she looked down at y/n for permission and she nodded her head yes. billie then slammed her head back against the bed and finally came.

"your such a pretty girl baby" y/n said while billie came down from her high.

when billie soon recovered they both laid down together trying to catch their breath.

"i think we're late" billie said, looking at y/n

"we are, should we stay here then? i have a surprise for you" y/n asked.

billie nodded her head eager to see what y/n had planned for her. y/n got up into their closet and got a rope and a new strap on for them to try.

billie excitedly got into position, not being able to wait any longer

—————————————————————————
pt 2 ??