i need you.

billie had just woken up to her girlfriend y/n whining and moving a lot. she was faced away from billie so she couldn't quite see if she was awake or not.

"y/n? baby?" billie said as she ran her hand down her back to wake her.

y/n jumped up and immediately started to cry. billie was worried, what happened?

"baby? what's wrong?" she asked as she pulled the crying girl into her arms.

y/n had trouble speaking through her cry's.

"i had a dream." she finally managed to get out.

billie knew what she was talking about. this whole week y/n has told billie about these dreams she would have. this is the first time it's ever woken both of them up.

"can you tell me what happened in the dream my love?" billie asked as she ran her fingers through y/n's hair comfortingly.

"i woke up and you were gone. and i checked your location. it said you were at a house i didn't know, then i seen that your car was still outside." y/n said. after she finished the sentence she jumped back into billies arms sobbing once again.

"baby. i'm here, don't worry about me. i'm safe, your safe. okay?" she said trying to comfort the girl.

y/n simply just nodded and pressed her head onto billies chest. she eventually drifted off back to sleep on billie.

she couldn't help but look down and smile. she felt so loved by y/n. she didn't dare to move, scared she was as gonna wake her girlfriend back up.

within a few minutes she eventually drifted off to sleep as well.