safe❗️

billie-dom
y/n- sub

billie has always been the one to test y/n's limits. of course they had a safe word just in case billie went to far. y/n was quite innocent when it came to certain things. she's never had a toy especially a vibrator. but that was of the things billie couldn't wait to try on her girlfriend.

billie thought this was the perfect time to try it with her. y/n has gotten a lot more comfortable with billie recently. billie even took her virginity a few months ago.

while billie and y/n were out shopping she decided to go into spencer's as a joke, but billie had other plans in mind. but she kept them a secret, not wanting to ruin the lovely surprise for her beautiful girlfriend.

y/n walked around the store innocently looking at all the toys. she ran her fingers across a few of them, debating on weather to ask billie if she could get them. she was soon pulled out of her thoughts when she felt billies hand wrapped around her waist.

"you wanna get one my love?" billie asked taking one off the shelf. y/n froze. not knowing what to say she let out a soft whisper.

"i don't know. what is it gonna feel like?" y/n asked reaching for the vibrator in billies hand.

billie explained that it wouldn't hurt her and she would make sure she was comfortable with it.

"baby! i want this one, it's my favorite color billie!" y/n practically yells when she found a light pink vibrator hanging on the wall.

billie walked over to grab it for her.

"you sure you wanna get this?" billie asked to make sure she was comfortable.

"yes! please can i get it ?" y/n begged her lover to get it for her, to which billie gladly did along with a few other things she picked out from the store.

after they checked out y/n booked it to the car, it was something her and billie always did. this time y/n beat billie to the car so billie has to drive home. y/n laughed at billie and took a seat in the passenger side of the car. she felt herself getting nervous, more than usual. as for billie she was excited to finally use something like this on y/n.

the car ride home was quiet. they were both filled with anticipation the whole 10 minutes back.

as soon as the car was parked in the driveway billie got the bags and opened the door to let themselves in.

"go upstairs baby. undressed and laid down on our bed. okay?" billie said in a sweet voice. she could tell y/n was nervous so she took it slow and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.

y/n nervously walked upstairs talking her clothes off one by one. once she did what she was told she was told. more anticipation grew when she heard billies soft foot steps coming towards the door.

"good girl baby." billie said as she opened the door to see her beautiful girlfriend spread out on the bed for her girlfriend.

she kissed her and made her way down to y/n's pussy. she knew y/n hated teasing so she just went right to the point.

she sucked on her girlfriends clit as her threw her head back in bliss. billie entered 2 fingers into y/n entrance to get her closer to the edge.

"baby. i'm gonna cum please" y/n yells.

"that's not my name baby. try again."

"fuck- mommy. please."

billie was the kind of girl to have her hold it. so that's exactly what she made y/n do. she desperately clung onto her girlfriends arm to slow down her movements as she was getting closer. of course she wanted to obey her girlfriend.

"come on baby. you can hold it, just a little longer beautiful" billie said curling her fingers to hit the perfect spot. the spot that almost always made y/n moan louder.

"please mommy. please let me cum, i've been good." y/n said as she thrusted her head against the pillow bottoming out for billie.

"alright baby. cum for me." billie gave her permission.

y/n came with a low moan of billies name. she talked her girlfriend down from her orgasm knowing it's overwhelming for her. once she calmed down billie took the time to lick y/n's cum off her fingers.

billie gave y/n a kiss and leaned down to grab the vibrator, and open it.

"okay baby, your safe words are yellow and red. if you want me to slow down yell yellow and if you want me to stop say red. understand?" billie told her when she noticed a nervous look on her lovers face.

"yes, i understand."

billie placed a soft kiss on her lips and turned the vibrator on a low setting and put in on y/n's clit. her legs shook from the unexpected pleasure but soon calmed down when billie put her hand on her thigh to stop it. y/n moaned when she got comfortable with the toy.

"i need more please" y/n said.

of course billie complied and turned the vibrator up to the medium setting.

"ahh-" y/n moaned as she felt herself getting closer to her orgasm.

"you gonna cum baby?" billie asked rubbing her thigh in a comforting way.

all y/n could do was nod her head. she wanted more, but she couldn't speak. she grabbed billies hand to signal her to turn the toy up. billie soon got the memo and turned it up to the highest setting. she didn't know if y/n could take it though.

"wait billie, stop please" y/n said grabbing billie hand and closing her thighs.

billie stopped and turned off the toy then immediately crawling up next to her girlfriend.

"what's wrong baby? are you hurt?" billie asked concerned when she seen y/n's shaking.

"mhm.." is all y/n could get out. she had tears coming out of her eyes and she didn't know why.

billie felt horrible. she never wanted to hurt her girlfriend.

"did i go to far y/n?" she asked.

"no baby, it was just overwhelming. i'm sorry"

"hey! don't apologize for needing to stop. i know your limits now. your just overstimulated, your okay baby." billie said cuddling her girlfriend.

y/n was too tired for aftercare so they stayed in bed as she drifted of to sleep in her lovers arms.