You Gotta Die Sometime

content warnings! mention of pedophilia, sex scene woohoo, a really long wedding speech thing that you can skip when you get to it, children with drugs.

this is 14,000 words long good luck if you plan on reading the whole thing

ps; this was originally satire but yknow one thing leads to another

anyways happy reading :) -iz <3

"Why does it sound like you're saying goodbye?" says Marvin, Whizzer is silent for a minute tears pricking his beautiful brown woody log lookin ass orbs 🥺

Whizzer silently grabs his hands away from Marvin and looks him in Marvin's ocean blue water💦 eyes, "Goodbye Marvin" Whizzer turns around and walks out without another word.

Marvin watches as Whizzer walks out and waits to hear the door shut to turn his head away, Marvin takes a second to grasp what just happened and then tears start streaming down his cheeky weekys.

Marvin puts his hands over his eyes and sits there and sobs.

Meanwhile, Whizzer makes his way to Trina's house and knocks on the door, Whizzer hears a muffled 'I'll get it!' and the door opens.

"Oh, Hey Whizzer it's not Friday? Why're you here?" Jason says,

"Hey kid, can you go get your mom? I need to talk to her real quick" Whizzer replies.

Jason nodded. "Yeah, sure. I'll be right back. Do you want to come inside? It's pretty cold and Mendel said it's going to rain."

"Uh, sure." Whizzer agreed, stepping inside after Jason.

"Mom made a rule that we have to take off our shoes, so... do that. Put them there." Jason pointed at a shelf with shoes, and quickly disappeared into the kitchen.

Whizzer stood awkwardly, waiting for Jason. He saw Trina poke her head out from behind the wall, then walk over to Whizzer.

"Hi."

"..Hello."

"You can stay here as long as you need, Whizzer."

Whizzer smiled, thanking Trina.

"Would you like some leftovers?" Trina asked, smiling back.

"No, thank you." Whizzer replied. He was exhausted.

"Alright, Jason, please show Whizzer the guest room."

Jason nodded, grabbing Whizzer's wrist and pulling him up the stairs.

"Voila!" Jason smiled up at Whizzer.

Whizzer forces a smile back at Jason "Thanks, kid!" He responded.

Jason opens his mouth to say something then Trina yelled, "Jason come get ready for bed! You have school in the morning!"

"Ok be there in a minute mom!" Jason yells back, Jason goes and hugs Whizzer.

"Goodnight dad!" Jason says quickly then runs out.

"Goodnight!" Whizzer says back.

Whizzer gets into his pajamas and then gets ready for bed brushing his teeth and such then gets in bed and drift off to sleepy land.

The Next Morning....

Whizzer wakes up to 'I'm sorry' texts from Marvin.

Whizzer turns his phone off and chucks it across the room, holding a pillow close to himself and beginning to cry.

Jason opened the door a crack and peeked in. "Whizzer? What was that noise?"

"Oh, nothing, don't worry about it."