Putting the Ass In Assistant

Marvin Gardens was in his late twenties. He was the boss of a large company, which meant he had a big, fancy office. The kind you'd see in a movie.

He was due for a new assistant, as his former assistant had recently quit and he needed one desperately.

She didn't quit because Marvin was a pervert or anything, she fell pregnant. She couldn't handle the stress of working as an assistant, being pregnant with twins, and having a husband who acted like a toddler.

Poor Petra.

-

It was late at night, Marvin had just poured himself a small cup of champagne when there was a knock at his door.

"Come in." He called out, taking a sip of the alcohol as a tall brunet man walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Who are you?" Marvin asked, looking the man over.

"Your new assistant," he replied, taking off his coat and hanging it. "Was I not what you were expecting, Mister Gardens?"

Marvin was totally checking out his new assistant. "Mm. No, I think you'll be just fine."

The latter sat in a chair and rolled to Marvin's desk, putting his elbows onto the table and putting his face in his hands.

"Champagne?" Marvin asked, smiling at the younger.

"Oh, yes please. That'd be lovely."

As Marvin stood up to pour liquor for his new assistant, he asked a question lingering in his head. "What's your name, sir?"

"Whizzer. Whizzer Brown." He replied. He was in his early to mid twenties.

"Mm... that's a lovely name, Whizzer. Should we discuss payment?"

Whizzer smirked and nodded, taking a sip of the drink. "Well, money is one option."

"Of course it is."

They stared into each other's glistening eyes, not breaking eye contact.

"God, you're one attractive man, Mister Gardens."

"I could say the same for you. And please, call me Marvin."

"Do you have another idea of payment, Marvin?"

Marvin stood up and put on a record. Peaceful romantic music.

"Why, yes I do, in fact."

He grabbed the bottle and placed it on his desk, sitting back down.

Whizzer moved closer. "Entice me."

The way he said those two words sent shocks through Marvin's spine, down to his feet, touching every inch of his body from the top of his spine.

Was Marvin really going to say this?

"Sex."

Whizzer's eyes flew wide, a rosy, very red blush coating his cheeks.

"Mm," Whizzer tried, he really tried to keep his confident demeanor. "I-" He swallowed and closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "I would be okay with that."

Marvin smiled. "I'm glad. More wine?"

Whizzer nodded, and so the men drank the night away. The city lights were bright and beautiful and suddenly, it was 2:27 am, and Whizzer found himself pinned to the wall, hickeys being quickly spread across his neck like a plague.

Marvin unbuttoned Whizzer's shirt with lustful intentions, moving as he kissed and hit Whizzer's chest leaving marks. He paused for a moment, looking at Whizzer's abdomen and admiring it.

His hands skated down to Whizzer's pants, unbuckling them and quickly pulling down the latter's boxers and not hesitating to take his length into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, I," Whizzer gasped for air as Marvin licked a stripe on the underside of his dick. "When, when you said sex, I didn't know you meant a, a blowjob on my first day, I, I mean, I thought you meant you fucking me whenever you felt like it..."

Marvin pulled away for air, for a moment. "Darling, you don't need to ramble on about this, just let me make you feel good, beautiful."

Whizzer took a deep breath, and relaxed, squeezing his eyes shut.

He realized, with fear, that any of Marvin's co-workers could come into Marvin's office and see that the new assistant, and their boss, are queers.

But hey, it's 3 am.

Whizzer quickly came with a muffled moan, as he had unconsciously clasped a hand over his mouth.

Marvin smirked, standing up, pulling Whizzer's pants up with him, and wiped his mouth.

"Jesus, Marvin." The taller mumbled under his breath, stumbling to the sofa against the wall.

Marvin joined him on the couch with two more glasses of wine. He handed one to Whizzer before draping his arm around the latter, Whizzer reaching up to take his hand.

He felt around his finger tips, running his own fingers along Marvin's, tracing patterns, and then,

"Are you married?"

"We're getting divorced. It's okay."

"Okay."

"Hey, see that door over there?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"There's a bed in there, you tired?"

"Very."

"Go get some rest. We have a busy day of work tomorrow."

And with that, Whizzer stumbled through the wooden door and found a pair of pajamas set out on the bed. He changed, lifted himself onto the soft mattress, and let himself drown in the cold blankets as the fresh air of New York City flooded in through the window.