Meeting BTS part 2

(MI-CHA POV)

Now, after a long tiring journey we are finally at home like just Imagine travelling for 14 to 15 hrs then when you reach you need to fight with 20 bodyguards Ufff!. Anyway let me give you a small home tour. So, there are 7 rooms, 8 washrooms, 2 kitchens, 1 secret room, 1 living room, 1 big garden and 1 big terrace and as this house is literally in front of BTS that's why we can even see that what they are doing or is there any problem.

(TIME SKIP)

(MI-HI POV)

After we were done with our house tour the manager left us and then we all ate a bit except Y/N, not because she was not hungry but there were not any utensils which she needed that's why and bow she is starving, even though she is used to it but still we care for her health as she really skip meals a lot and right now we can't give her anything to eat also because she is pure vegetarian anyway right now I will just sleep because later on we are going to meet BTS yeahhhhhh!

(TIME SKIP) Sorry today there are a lot of time skip hehe

(AT EVENING)

(Y/N POV)

We all were just chilling in our living room talking about random things that's when a call disturbed us and It was from manager I guess It's about BTS as we are going to meet them today Itself that's why but let just see what he says.

(MANAGER POV)

As BTS need to meet their new bodyguards that's why we decided to leave them early today. We decided that instead of meeting them in office we should meet them in restaurant as we have doubt that the person who is giving BTS personal Information is from office only. Anyway right now I am calling their leader to inform them about place and time.

Manager- Hello miss Y/N as you know that you guys are going to meet BTS that's why I am telling you the place and time please come there on time.

Y/N- Okay! Mr. manager tell me the place and time. (cold voice)

Manager- Yeah! so the place is xxxxx restaurant and time 9:00

Y/N- Hmmm

(CALL ENDED)

(Y/N POV)

As I thought, so guys go and get ready because we are going to meet BTS and we need to reach there at sharp 9:00 

(AUTHOR POV)

All members left immediately obeying their leader's order and why won't they, they are going to meet ONE AND ONLY BTS. anyway back to the story

(TIME SKIP)

Everyone got ready and came downstairs and they still half an hour to leave. anyway these are their outfits and accessories 

                                                                                      (ARI OUTFIT)