Plan 2

So Miracles(viewers) your Magic(author) is here and let's start the story without any delay alright? let's get it!

(LET'S TAKE A QUICK RECAP AS FAST AS JIN'S RAP LOL)

Y/n- But

(FLASHBACK)

(RECAP END)

(Y/N POV)

I was just sitting in the dance room, where no was there, looking at my phone. When I was looking at my phone I thought to see CCTV camera of the basement. Yes! I had actually build CCTV camera in the house so that I can know If something happens. So, when I saw the CCTV my blood boiled cause the guys who had fainted for so many days had just woken up and were trying to free themselves up. If you guys are wondering which guys I am talking about, so, let me remind you I am talking about the guys who tried to harm BTS in the concerts and we told BTS and others that we have just fainted them and we will took them home, when we leave and we did we took them with us and locked them in basement and If you don't remember then go watch the 'Attack part' you will get it, anyway let's continue for many days we kept them fainted by giving them dose but now I think they have woke up so, now I think I should give them a visit. I told the manager that I will come in some time as I need to pay someone a personal visit. I reached Home and directly went inside the basement then......

(Y/N AND THE OTHER 7 GUYS CONVERSATION)

Y/n- Hello guys! so you guys woke up finally.

Guy 1- Who are you?

Guy 2- And why have you kept us here?

Guy 3- And what do you mean you woke up finally?

Guy 4- for how many days we were here?

Y/n- Wow! guys calm down I will answer all of your questions. (cold voice)

Y/n- So, first a fall I am Y/n and I am a secret bodyguard of BTS. (smirk)

Guy 5- You are secret bodyguard of BTS?

Y/n- Yes and not only me there are more 6 with me.

Guy 6- 6 more?

Y/n- about your second question so, I have kept you here cause I wanted to any problem?

Guy 7- You! you leave us right now okay? or It won't be good for you!

(y/n just ignored him)

Y/n- About the third question you guys were sleeping since like 1-2 weeks

Y/n- So, I already gave all the answers of your questions now my turn so first tell me that what are you guys planning about BTS.

Guy 7- AND WHY DO YOU THINK WE WILL TELL YOU HUH! WE ARE NOT YOUR SERVENTS GOT IT? (angry)

Y/n- Well I am telling you If you not tell me then you guys will get killed? (smirk)

Guy 1- O really!

Y/n- Really! you know I would like to show you my new gun see this is Ak-47 It kills people really easily. (smirk x 100).

(EVERYONE GULP EXCEPT GUY 7)

Guy 7- YOU THINK WE WILL GET SCARED OF YOU HUH! NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE IT WILL HAPPEN THAT YOU BIT-

(A LOUD GUN SHOT WAS HEARD IN THE BASEMENT)

Y/n-I don't like people who talk useless thing. Now are you going to tell me or do you guys also want to end up like him?