Love is in air

Magic(Author) -So, Miracles(viewers) I have a good news!!!!! a few days before I got my new cover and banner so, as you guys can see I have already changed my cover and now I am going to introduce you to my new BANNER!!!!!! It is is made by a author I have already gave her credits in my description anyway are you ready to see the banner so let's get it!!!!!!

(SO, THIS IS OUR NEW BANNER!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!) Now let's continue the story

(BTS POV)

Now, as the makeup was going on we all were looking at our girls. We were just admiring them and Y/N was doing Jin's hairstyle first. Well, they all are really fast, we all want them to do it slowly means Y/N can do it fast because Taehyung is waiting for his turn impatiently and his makeup stylist is the only one who is not doing it fast.

(TIME SKIP)

(TAEHYUNG POV)

After 2 hours, finally y/n turn came to do my hairstyle and now she is doing my hairstyle, I am just looking towards her the way she do her work with concentration damn, I just want her to be mine. I am wondering what type of guys she must be liking, why is she so cold anyway and why did she got furious when I asked about her family, I really can't get it but I will surely find out. I don't know when the time passed I was just looking at her and lost in her that I even forgot to speak with her. Aish! I lost such a nice chance to talk to her, but never mind she will be the one who will change my clothes at that time I can flirt with her Yessss!!!

(NOTE- THIS IS HOW THEY ARE LOOKING AND IGNORE THE GIRL)

(STILL TAEHYUNG POV)

Now, it was time for changing clothes that means it is time for me to flirt and Impress 'My Y/N' and not to mention but I am looking more handsome now because Y/n have done my hairstyle.

(TAEHYUNG AND Y/N CONVERSATION)

Taehyung- So, Y/n what are you going to choose for me to wear

Y/n- Just see

Taehyung- Well, you know anything will look good on me because you will choose it

Y/n- Ohh really!

Taehyung- Yes! (proud)

Y/n- (Smirk)

Y/n- Then what about this