Suspicious

Author- So here, I am back and now let's continue the story viewers

(TAEHYUNG POV)

I really felt bad when they were leaving, I don't know why even if y/n talk coldly with me still I want to talk to her, I should discuss with hyungs, Jimin and Jungkook.

(TIME SKIP TO BTS DORM)

As we reach to the dorm, Taehyung directly took us to his room because he wanted to talk something really Important. we came into his room and then he locked the door and sat down on his bed silently and spoke...

(BTS CONVERSATION)

Namjoon- What happened Taehyung why did you bring us here.

Taehyung- Hyungs, I want to talk something important.

Suga- What is it Taehyung? say it fast I want to sleep

Jimin- Ya! If my soulmate wants to speak something let him say, you just keep sleeping.

Suga- -_-

Jin- Hey stob (stop) it

Taehyung- Can I speak!

J-hope- Ya speak Taehyung

Taehyung- Okay! so, I don't know why but I am feeling attracted towards y/n like when I first saw her I was mesmerised by her beauty but her personality is really cold but still it is okay.

Jungkook - To be honest even I like that Ari girl her style matches with me.

Namjoon- Actually, even I felt attracted towards Miss Me-Cha because I think she is really thoughtful.

Jimin- I actually like Bora she is really Flirty Girl.

Jin- Ya! even I like Do-Yun she is such a joker girl and even she like dad jokes. (windshield laugh)

J-hope- I liked Ji-Ho she was so excited when meeting us and she had a sporty atmosphere which I really liked

Suga- Oh! I thought I am the only one who fell in love at first sight but everyone is same

Everyone except suga- You also liked someone?

Suga- Umm.... yes I liked Mi-Hi I think her vibe and my vibe match.

Jungkook- So, we all have fallen in love with our bodyguards?

Namjoon- Isn't it obvious?