Did Y/n died?

Magic- Miracles I am back! and without any further due let's go and start the story.

Miracles- -_-

Magic- As usual that blank face. (sigh)

Miracles- (Flying chappal and slipper send)

Magic- I. am. dead. Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

(Okay back to the story)

(FlASHBACK)

(Taehyung was completely devastated.....)

(TAEHYUNG POV)

When I heard the news that Y/n had died, I just couldn't believe it and now I don't know what to do, how can I even live without her, I can't, please god do something!.

(As Taehyung said that god please do something, there was a knock on the door)

Wait! don't move I will see it. said Ari.

Be carful! said bora in low voice of course.

(As Ari opened the door they all got shock! to see the person in front of them)

Everyone- Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!.

(Yes there comes Y/n)

(NO-BODY POV)

When everyone saw Y/n! they all got shock, cause as you all know that the manager had just informed them that Y/n was found dead. Ari let Y/n inside and Taehyung was just looking at her. When Taehyung finally realised that It was Y/n! His Y/n! he couldn't control himself and....

(TAEHYUNG CLIMBED OFF BED AND DIRECTLY JUMPED ON Y/N)

(THANKS TO Y/N! THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO CATCH THIS BIG BABY BEFORE HE COULD FALL!)

Y-Y/n you are alive? you didn't l-leave me right? They all said that y-you d-died! I knew you didn't!, said Taehyung. (Sob)

Aiyoo! MY BABY BEAR, How could I leave you huh! MY BABY!, said Y/n. (lovingly)

(EVEYONE GOT SHOCK AFTER SEEING Y/N TALKING SO SWEETLY WITH TAEHYUNG)

(Taehyung was just crying in Y/n's arm he just didn't wanted to leave her, like someone would take her away from him)

B-but If you are alive then why did Manager said that you d-dead? asked Taehyung.

Yes! and what about the factory explosion? asked Do-Yun.

Well about that....

(FLASHBACK)

(Y/N POV)

Well, I knew that something like this was going to happen, So, I already had made some arrangements like I knew that Seok will shoot me. So, I had already wore a bullet proof jacket. So, when he shot me, he thought that the bullet had went through me and without even seeing that If I have really got shot or not, he ran away but as I was perfectly fine. I ran behind him cause I know that he will surely know the way to get out from this factory. So, as I followed him we somehow got out of the factory and as I got out, I slipped on a body and my batch that labeled Y/n fell down, but I didn't had even a second to pick it up. So, I just ran and as I ran the factory exploded!

(BEOM SEOK POV)

As I got out of the factory the factory got exploded and I was so happy, I started shouting in happiness.

I WON Y/N! YOU LOSED! haha said Beom Seok.

YOU STUPID HOE YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU CAN KILL ME! NEVER! NO! NOT EVEN IN YOUR BEST DREAMS OR BAD DREAMS! HAHAHHAHAH. said Beom Seok (while laughing like a maniac)