First Day Of Work

(AUTHOR POV)

Hello everyone your author is back and let me tell you one thing that you will get the plan slowly slowly means I won't tell you instead you will get to know it yourself Okay? Now let's start shall we?

(Y/N POV)

It was our first day of work as we were heading out we saw a lot of cars outside the opposite house of our house, well why it won't be it is BTS house after all and there they comes BTS. Anyway actually Taehyung sir saw me and when he saw me he was smiling like an idiot, well I don't know why he was smiling then my other members also came and then Taehyung sir called all BTS, then they saw us and all were smiling like an idiot and not to mention but my friend were also smiling like an idiot looking at them except me of course. Then we had ordered two taxi as we are 7 people duh! anyway we sat in the taxi and told the driver where to go and then we reached Bighit entertainment.

(BTS POV)

Today early in the morning we saw our girls and like we were so happy to see them and today we are more excited because we are going to work with them means they are going to work with us and it would be so nice seeing them in front of us almost 24/7

(MANAGER POV)

As Team Dark reach at Bighit, I informed Hitman that they have arrived and of course we are going to act like they are just new staff member here nothing else. well, as they came inside I told one of our men who always take new staff entry, that there are new staff take there entry and show them there room and here are there files

(THE PERSON SHOWED THEM INSIDE AND TOLD THEM THERE WORK AND NOW TIME SKIP)

(ARI POV)

As we reach Inside we found that BTS are already there and they are getting ready to dance, they were just warming-up when we came. Anyway, as they saw us they behaved like they don't know us and which is pretty good, I guess manager told them to act like this. Whatever As we enter they ask us If we are new staff members and what is our name.

(BTS AND TEAM DARK CONVERSATION LIKE THEY ARE JUST INTRODUCING THEMSELVES SO YA TIME SKIP)

(BTW THIS IS TEAM DARK OUTFITS)

(Y/N OUTFIT)

(ARI OUTFIT)

(ARI OUTFIT)