Am I Inlove?

Magic(author) I am back Miracles(viewers) well now there will be fast updates so be ready alright! now let's continue the story okay? and let me tell you that now parts are going to more long cause I want that last parts should be long.

Miracles(viewers)- Yes!

(RECAP)

Then we left......

(RECAP END)

(ARI POV)

As we went home I dragged Y/n and others in the room and closed the door then I asked Y/n that what's going on with her.

(TEAM DARK CONVERSATION)

Ari- Y/n are you Okay? are you sick or something? did you eat something bad? did you hit your head somewhere?

Y/n- What? no I am totally fine, I am not sick, I didn't eat anything bad and I didn't hit my head anywhere but why are you saying like this? What happened? (confused)

Ari- WHAT HAPPENED? I should be the one asking you this what happened to you? what happened to that cold y/n who is cold to everyone literally where did she went.

Y/n- Can you tell me clearly that what's going on? what are you saying? can you understand anything guys cause I can't If you can please explain me.

Bora- I know what's going on y/n. Y/n do you know you were so open to Taehyung today like the girl who didn't even open up to us anything this quickly, just got open to one and only Kim Taehyung! like you got to know him only a few days ago right? then how are the fu*k are you so soft with him (dramatic sigh).

Y/n- It's nothing like that Okay?

Ari- Come on Y/n don't lie to us we know you for a while now. 

Y/n- Seriously guys it is nothing like that, you are just misunderstanding me.

Bora- Oh really then tell me why did you give Taehyung turmeric when his finger got hurt?

Ari- And why were you so open to him today?

Ji-Ho- And when Taehyung ask you to stay and eat something then why did you say yes to him? you could have denied right? 

Others- Yes! janta janana chahti hai (Translation- We people want to know)

(Y/N WENT SILENT EVEN SHE DIDN'T KNEW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS)

Y/n- I-Don't.......... I- don't know guys, I am not saying that you guys are wrong but I myself don't the answer of these questions like even I don't why I gave him turmeric when he was hurt or why I  said yes when he told me to stay or why was I so open to him today.

MI-Cha- You know Y/n these all questions have only one answer and you know what it is?

(Y/N SHOOK HER HEAD AS NO)

Mi-Hi- You are in love. (said blankly unbothered)

Y/n- In love (In low voice more like mumbling)

Do-Yun- Yes Y/n you are in love (Do-yun said to y/n while keeping her one hand over Y/n's shoulder) you know y/n when you fall for some person you don't even get to know it yourself, you just feel like you want to see that person everyday or when you see that person you don't know why? but you feel some strange feeling in you, you feel like you want to take care of that person, you want to protect that person, you can't see that person hurt and most importantly you start to open up with that person you really feel safe around that person, you feel like you can tell the person all your worries, all your tensions, all your stress and most importantly your past. Remember that

Ari- and Y/n I don't that you know this or not but you have done each and everything that Do-Yun said you didn't got to know that you fell for him, when you see him you always feel different feeling, you took care of him, you are protecting him already, you can't see him hurt that's why you gave him turmeric so It will stop his blood from coming out and most importantly you were really open with him today y/n and If you didn't trust him, you didn't felt safe around him then would you have told him anything about yourself y/n. (Y/N SHOOK HER HEAD AS NO), No right