Confusion

Hello miracles(viewers) here I am and well again I am sorry cause I am late actually I had gone to holiday so that's why I didn't had time to write but anyway shall we start now

(QUICK RECAP)

????- Wait

(RECAP END)

(Y/N POV)

As I was leaving someone said wait, then when I turned around I saw Taehyung sir standing there. I just raised my eyebrows at him asking him that what happened and he replied that, 'Pls don't leave right now actually what if they attack you when you are alone and anyway you should not go empty stomach pls. Taehyung gave me his puppy eyes.

As much I wanted to say no but I just couldn't after seeing his puppy eyes but I am not letting him go after he said  that what If they attack you like they can kill ME or something

As much I wanted to say no but I just couldn't after seeing his puppy eyes but I am not letting him go after he said  that what If they attack you like they can kill ME or something. So I replied Mr Taehyung sir you know in India/your country it is said that you shouldn't stop someone from their back (means when there back is facing you) when they are going somewhere  it is said that something bad can happen to them and second thing even If someone attack me I don't care cause they can't do anything to me got it? When I said this I saw that Taehyung sir got sad and he sadly said yes and I forgot to tell you miracles(viewers) that even though I am cold but I still don't like when someone get's sad because of me. So, when he was going to turn back I hesitantly said that ' and ummm... last but not the least If you let me make ummm..... something in your kitchen then I might ummm....... stay. When I said that Taehyung sir immediately turn around and smiled brightly at me and said sure.

(ARI POV)

I was actually shock when Y/n agreed to stay as she is not that type of person to change her mind once she say something, I am definitely going to ask later that how in the fucking world she change her mind. 

(TAEHYUNG POV)

I was really happy that y/n change her mind and decided to stay I did this because I wanted see her a bit more or to be honest I can see her whole day without getting bore ONLY HER! As I was in kitchen I saw her walking inside, for one second our eyes met and she was just looking at me as we were staring at each other, she came towards me and KISSED ME! she KISSED ME but suddenly I started hearing like someone is shouting my name and then I saw y/n was shouting my name and she was waving her hand in front of me then I got to know that I was just daydreaming as usual like why? I thought that this was true I was so happy.

(Y/N POV)

As I came in kitchen, I saw Taehyung sir standing there looking at me so, I looked at him and then I looked around the kitchen but then I realise that I don't  know where are the things which I need and I don't even know If there are any Ingredients which I want that's why I thought to ask Taehyung sir that were are the things which I need but I saw that he was just staring at me and I guess he was daydreaming because I was calling him for like FREAKING one minute. So, I moved towards him and waved my hands In front of him and then he finally stopped daydreaming and suddenly after one minute he started crying more like fake crying which was insane.

(TAEHYUNG POV)

After I was done with my fake crying I asked her that what happened so she asked me to show her some utensils and some ingredients which were there thankfully and then she started cooking something and then Jin hyung came inside with Suga hyung following him, they also started cooking and as I have heard that girls like boys who can cook so I asked her If she needs some help but she said no so, then I asked Jin Hyung If I can help him and he said yes, as I was trying to cut carrot which I didn't know how it, I accidently cut my finger means I got a slight cut on my finger and I yelp in pain that's when y/n came towards me even Jin hyung and Suga hyung also gathered almost immediately after hearing my shout. Jin hyung was shocked and Suga hyung was calm but a bit worried so, Jin hyung started scolding me but.....

(JIN, SUGA, TAEHYUNG AND Y/N CONVERSATION)

Jin- Yah! can't you be careful Taehyung I told you, you will cut your finger now see you are injured. (rapping)

Taehyung- I didn't do it intentionally

Suga- It's alright just wash your fingers

(Taehyung went  to wash his hands but as the cut was deep the blood didn't stop)

Taehyung- It is not stopping (mumbled)

Y/n- here apply this

Taehyung gave a confused look to y/n

Y/n- In India/ your country we apply turmeric powder when we are injured, turmeric helps to stop the oozing of the blood and also prevent any infection.(cold)

(NOTE- Y/N IS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT HIM WHILE SAYING THIS, SHE IS EVEN GIVING THE TURMERIC WITHOUT LOOKING)

Taehyung- Can you apply it?

Y/n- You have just got a single cut, you can do it by yourself 

(Y/n went away after saying this)

Taehyung got a bit sad but he was really happy that she cared about him he quickly applied the turmeric and went there)

(AUTHOR POV) 

As Taehyung was again going to cut the carrot Y/n stops him saying that she will do it he just go and sit, Taehyung first tried to protest but after seeing y/n's glare he stopped and quietly when from there like a obedient puppy. He sat down to the near by table and just stared at y/n with loving eyes. When he was staring at y/n he didn't notice that someone have entered the kitchen. 

????- Why are you staring so much Taehyung?