19 : A SECRET☆

Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay there?" Gyongai asks. Jennie takes a leap of breath.

This is it, Jennie thinks.

This is the time where she will leave her only family in Seoul. Technically, she's just going to move to Lisa's house because as crazy as it sounds, Jennie did agree to work there. Now Lisa demands for her to stay. To stay in their mansion where Jennie can see Taehyung every day. To stay where the three of them will share the same set of air. To stay where danger and tension leaks.

Jennie knows this isn't nowhere near good but she doesn't have much choice.

The money Lisa offers is enough for Jeremie's supply in three months. If it's for her brother, Jennie wouldn't think twice.

"Of course, eonnie. I'll take care of myself and when I have the right amount of money, I will treat you all for lunch." Jennie says and the six girls cheer in rejoice. But Myungsoo remains silent on the corner.

Ah, she's sulky again. Jennie pouts.

She whines, walking closer to the older. Clinging onto Myungsoo's arm, Jennie uses her charms to captivate her. "Myungsoo~ are you sulky?"

Myungsoo rolls her eyes and Jennie could clearly see the frown instilled on her face. "Yes I am. I'm alone again in my room." The older crosses her arms and Jennie could only let out a small churtle. "Aren't you happy that you're going to be alone for a moment?" She wriggles her eyebrows.

Myungsoo purses her lips before looking down at the younger. "It's not only that i'm concerned about, I am worried about you." She lowers down her voice. "What if Lisa already found out about you and Taehyung and she only does all of this to hassle up a revenge?"

Jennie halts, blinks, and shakes her head. Shit, she's right.

"That won't happen." Jennie tries to comfort the fear in her veins. "I feel like Lisa is kind." Jennie gaslights herself. Howbeit, her gaze soften upon realizing Lisa's down-on-earth actions.

It's hard to hate an angel.

"And that is what eats me alive." Jennie sighs. "She doesn't know anything and yet she remains clueless-- look! She's even helping me."

Myungsoo scratches her nape. "Then why the hell did you agree to work there?"

For my brother.

Jennie wouldn't say that.

Instead, she flips her hair. "Because i'm a bad bitch." Myungsoo snorts at her confidence and Jennie smiles. They laugh it off but deep inside Jennie knows that Myungsoo could be right.

But she doesn't have to worry about that now-- Jeremie needs her.

Hence, Jennie bids farewell to the seven girl who raised her. They all stand side by side on the door and her hold tightens on her baggage. "I'm gonna miss you." She whispers, waving her hands.

I wish I could stay.

Jennie could instantly hear them saying becareful and eat on time. God, she is gonna miss these idiots.

Jennie hops off inside the car that was sent for her. The car smells like lavender unlike Taehyung's but this one is definitely fancier. She looks around the space, seeing a lot of chocolates, drinks, and even a small note. Jennie slowly grabs it so she could read what's inside.