03 : KIM TAEHYUNG

Colors - Halsey

His green eyes spark on the mirror, his half-naked body rakes under the moonlight, his hair is curly and soft, everything about him defines a god.

Kim Taehyung.

The sole heir of the Kim's Company. Been living for twenty-four years and is also one of the richest man that ever lived in Seoul. Kim Taehyung is living his life like it's just a piece of cake, buy here, buy there, I want it's, and I got it's stuffs.

He's living his life like he's sitting on a throne.

When you're from a rich family, being married at a young age is just a mere principle. Hence, at the age of seventeen, his mom and dad thought that it's time for his marriage.

Lalisa Manoban.

The youngest daughter of the Manoban family. Their family owns hospitals that are very famous around Korea and Thailand. Upon being the youngest, Lisa has a low possibility to be the heir of the company, hence, Mr. and Mrs. Manoban agreed to the Kim's offer.

And then, the two got married at a very young age. Taehyung being only seventeen and Lisa, fifteen.

At first, both of them never liked each other. When they first lived in, they seldomly talked or show affection. They have been like that for two years, but suddenly it all changed when their third anniversary came, and the both of them spend the night together.

Ever since then, they love each other dearly and Taehyung wouldn't want to let Lisa go.

"Love, where are you going?" Taehyung almost jumps out of their room when Lisa is right beside him, he must be dazing off because he didn't see his wife coming in.

Lisa looks at his body and she secretly gulps, looking away. "I'm going out with Jimin tonight, we'll be back by three." Taehyung opens his wardrobe, searching for some decent clothes.

"What do you think should I wear, love?" He asks. Lisa taps her chin, lightly pushing Taehyung out of the closet, laughing.

"Yah!" Taehyung pouts, hugging her on the back. "Hmm, maybe this see through one? It really fits you." Taehyung breaks the hug, grabbing the polo. "Yes this once nice, thanks love." He kisses her lips.

-♡-

"Bye love." Lisa kisses her husband sweetly, Taehyung kisses back. She's the first one to break the sweet kiss, before waving her hand.

Jimin groans on his sit, checking his watch. "What is taking him so long?" he honks his car, yelling, "Kim Taehyung! Get your ass over the car now!"

After two minutes, the gigantic gates opens and reveals Taehyung looking fine as hell.

"Finally!" Jimin rolls his eyes once Taehyung is in the car, he sighs. "Where are we going?" Jimin smirks, starting the car. "To the most famous bar here in Seoul." Taehyung's eyes widen, smacking Jimin's head.

"Fucking take me back! I won't come with you! I am a married person! Now take me back before I take that dick off." His eyes are flaring onto Jimin's side profile. The other chuckles, "Come on Taehyung, it's not like you're going to fuck someone there," Jimin pats his shoulder. "Besides, we're just going to have fun."

"Can't you see that I have a wife?" Taehyung looks at the older like he's dumb or something. Jimin nods his head, not sparing him a glance. "I can see that you do have a wife. But you're just going to have fun!" Taehyung forms his lips into a thin line.