10 : LALISA

The scent of coffees and breads make their way to Lisa's nose. Lisa looks around and sees the walls colored with soft brown and baby pink. And some people with expensive jewelries dangling on their necks and arms are gracefully sipping their coffees.

This is just one of Lisa's past time whenever she's bored at her mansion. Lisa is a housewife and frankly speaking, she never really wants to be one. Her mother, Yana, is one and she's always at home looking ever so elegant and proper.

Being always at home is really a waste of time.

Lisa never likes the way her mother treated her in some ways. She tends to lock Lisa three times in their library so she can finish every single book to ever exist in their big bookshelves. Sometimes, Yana placed three thick books on top of her daughter's head so she can move straight and prim. Or that time when Lisa was eating loudly and her mother threw a tissue at her face, telling her to eat properly.

She cried on her sister's shoulder that night.

But after those years of trainings, yogas, lessons, and other stuffs Yuna puts Lisa in were gone when her father decided to build ties together with the Kim's.

And she's very glad that she got away with her mother's cruelty.

Lisa is afraid to be like her mother. She's cold. Ruthless. Cruel. Strict. Proper. Just. And not even showy.

And she will never be like her. Never

Lisa holds a tight grip on her Chloè bag and looks around the cafe. She's sitting on the very far edge of the store, and she must say that the pink couch she's putting her butt into is very comfortable.

"Where the hell are they?" She asks herself, taking a glimpse at her watch every now and then. Lisa sighs for the third time today and now she wants to go home.

She was about to stand up when, "Lalisa!!!" A girl screams.

The said maiden looks up to find one of her best friends eagerly waving her hand at her. "Rosie." Lisa whispers under her breath. When Rosie was walking her towards her, some of the people are looking at the girl like she's stupid and not even rich.

Lisa wants to poke their eyeballs.

"Lisa! I missed you so much!" Rosie says sitting at the opposite of her. "I miss you too!" Lisa smiles. "How are you? I'm sorry i'm late. My husband needed help with something," she blushes.

Judging from the way Rosie is flustered, Lisa didn't want to ask what happened between the couple.

Rosie, or Park Rose is Lisa's most trusted friend. They have been friends since high school and she's a little older than Lisa. Rose got married when she was only fourteen years old. But that didn't stop her from being goofy, childish, and bubbly all the time. Unlike Lisa, Rose can be herself.

"How are things with Taehyung?" Rose takes a sip of her cappuccino. "We're fine, still the same tho." Lisa answers. "I'm so happy for you Lis, Taehyung finds the love inside you. After those two years of constantly ignoring each other! Finally! He's not blind enough to love you!" Rose yells.

Lisa laughs at her friend's remark. She quietly and properly eats her cheesecake before speaking, "I think Mina will be here any―"

"Did I miss something?"

"Mina!"

"Mina."

Rosie and Lisa say in unison.

Rose scoots a little so Mina can sit. "Hello there friends! And nice to see you Lisa. You've been very busy doing nothing at home that you miss some of our friendly appointments." Mina looks at Lisa stoically.