09 : UNFORGETTABLE

"Taehyung?"

The said man turns to his side. "Lisa," he smiles as his lips tremble. "You've been acting a bit off, care to tell me why?" Lisa softly asks whilst quietly picking up some food from one of the dishes displayed on the table.

Their dining hall is big and has this large table with some fine utensils, all of them were made out of pure silver and fresh picked gold. With a chandelier hanging on the golden ceiling and the carpet holds a shade of red with bloody mists and golden dusts.

Just like living in a palace.

"No love, I was just thinking about work, it's been so hard lately." He clears his throat then grabs a cup of water with the use of his shaking hands.

Lisa stares at her husband intently before she smiles. "You should tell your father to lessen your working hours then."

"Y-You're very wise." Dry laughs emit on his throat. "But it would be a shame if I do that, my minions will think i'm lazy or something." Lisa shrugs as she eats silently. "I was just suggesting."

After that, they quietly eat their food. Lisa couldn't help but to feel the strange actions her husband is showing her.

Silence is slowly choking Taehyung and he feels himself suffocating at his wife's unceasing stares.

"W-What? Why are you staring?" Lisa on the other hand, smiles at him faverishly. "Nothing I was just amused by your beauty, that's all." He nods his head chuckling bashfully before poking on his food again.

The dinner went on with them casually talking about work and stuffs. As soon as it was finished, Taehyung walks up to his room to change.

His mind is playing tricks with him as he tries to get her out of it, but she just wouldn't budge.

"I think i'm going to die right now." He says picking up his pajamas and wears it.

Finished, he plops on his bed trying to muffle a scream on the pillow.

"Taehyung." He nearly yelps, sittinv up only to see Lisa beside him. "God, love don't scare me like that, you just like came out of nowhere." The wife puffs her cheeks. "That wasn't my intention."

"What is?" Taehyung lays on his bed again. "Oh I don't know maybe I could hang out with my friends tomorrow, have a little chat with Rosie and Mina." She fidgets on the creamy covers.

"You can go, just be here before I come home." His voice deepens and the woman can't help but to shudder.

"Thank you, well," she kisses his cheeks and the male smiles sweetly, "Goodnight!" She continues. "Goodnight too, love." With that they sleep in each other's arms whilst the lights are off.

And of course Taehyung trying to sleep off his thoughts.

-♡-

"We've watched that movie a thousand times now, it's getting old." Myungsoo glares at Jennie who keeps on complaining about the movies she recommends. "What the hell is wrong with you? This movie is lit!"

The two girls are currently on the living room with some popcorns in hands, a soft comfty (but old) sofa, a tv, a DVD player, and a pile of discs.

"How about Aladdin? I heard that the male protagonist is hot." Myungsoo raises a CD in front of Jennie who shakes her head.

"I don't want that either." The older stares at Jennie annoyingly. "What the fuck do you want?! You told me to have a movie marathon and then you're not going to pick any movies? Are you―" before Myungsoo could complain even more, the younger covers her mouth.

"I need to tell you something." The older seems fazed at the younger's words. Jennie takes her hands off her mouth. "Please don't hate me if i'm going to tell you this."

Myungsoo's eyes widen. "Oh my god don't fucking tell me, you're. . ." she gasps, "You're pregnant!"

The younger smacks her head and the other groans, "Then what are you going to tell me?" Jennie sighs as she starts to fidget on her seat.

"I'm seducing someone."

Myungsoo's brows furrow. "That's not new." The younger wants to kill her best friend right here right now

She's just so stupid.

"You know what? Nevermind! Let's just watch this." Jennie picks out a random movie from the box and shows it to the older.

"The Blowjob Queen?" Myungsoo reads the title.

Jennie wants to die.

author's :
so this one is a filler meH ; )

almost 2k sjdkxnzkjdie

751 words