04 : TEENAGE KISSES

Daddy issues - The Neighbourhood

Jennie's eyes went wide. That voice may be seductive but the thought of being kidnapped by a strange man makes the tears on her eyes, brim.

The man lets her go, pinning her on the car. Jennie is about to speak when she sees his eyes, that same green eyes.

"W-Who are you?" This makes Taehyung laugh. "You don't know me, huh?" He leans closer and Jennie is trying to pull him away. "I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you," he grins.

Jennie must admit it, this Taehyung guy is very, very handsome. But now is not the time to think about that.

"So you're The Mistress of Lust," Taehyung's slender and long fingers graze down her body. "You really do have this sinful body," he meets her gaze, biting his lips, "I like it."

Jennie shakes her head, "Let go of me!" Taehyung's palms collide with the windows of the car.

He's mad.

He quickly pins her wrist down on the car, leaning closer. "Thank god you're pretty." He snakes his head on her neck, biting and sucking it.

Jennie mewls, biting her lips to prevent her moans. She curls her toes under her boots, her thighs squeezing her throbbing pussy.

His tongue works skillfully on her neck and she almost gives up. Jennie tries to prevent a moan but it came out as a whimper, Taehyung rejoices.

But Jennie needs to be strong.

Fucking wake up! Jennie plots out an idea on her mind.

I sure hope this works

She stops Taehyung on his movements. The male looks at him, confused.

"Let's do it in here." The female smirks, grabbing his collar, pulling him closer so that he is inches away from her lips.

Taehyung nods his head, fazed by her enticing stare. Opening the car by the use of his keys, Jennie pushes him on the back, and she crawls on top of him, eagerly opening the buttons of his polo.

"Someone's eager." Taehyung's deep voice detonates from her ears and it sends chills down her spine. Jennie internally gulps, trying to maintain herself that this is just a plan.

"Shut up." She leans on his chest, grazing her lips on his toned abs, she sucks the soft and tan skin until the boy is a moaning mess.

Taehyung feels like he's going mad and driven.

"A-Ah~" he errupts a sinful moan. Jennie can't help but to feel satisfied, she has him wrapped around her fingers.

Jennie licks his nipples, biting it. "F-Fuck!" Taehyung's back arches.

The female chuckles mentally as she sits up and stares at him with an evil smirk.

This is going to be fun.

-♡-

"Jimin, where is he?" Lisa chews on her lips whilst talking to Jimin on the phone, pacing back and fourth on her big living room.

The female flops on the sofa as the maids clean the whole area.

"I told you this Lisa, a hundred times," Jimin's groggy voice echoes on her phone. "I don't know where he is, I gave him my keys and―"

"Oh my god Jimin! I shouldn't have trusted you with this kind of shit head game of yours! Where will I find him, huh?! I don't even know where you took him!" The wife flares and Jimin flinches.