15 : DIVARICATE ☆

Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez

"Am I depressed?"

Yai blurts out as the six other girls namely named as: Seungwan, Gyongai, Jiweon, Myungsoo, Jiyeon, and Daeun tilt their heads at her with their faces callousing with different kinds of expressions.

"The fuck is that question?" Seungwan closes her magazine, dropping it on her lap.

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would you be depressed?" Jiweon screeches, instantly sitting up on the couch to stand in front of Yai.

"Yah! Lee Yai! Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" Gyongai sits up aswell, crossing her arms.

"Eonnies, let us all calm our nerves down." Jiyeon acknowledges. The effervescent girl takes a look at Yai. "Now, eonnie tell us why you are depressed and we can talk it all out. Always remember that everything has a reason." Jiyeon elaborates with a small smile to ease the tension down.

"No shit dude, tell us why you're experiencing some fuckery whilst I go get the beer." Myungsoo was about to stand up to grab a case of beer in the refrigerator. However, Gyongai glares at her which shuts her up.

Daeun pouts at what they are saying and huffs. "What's 'depressed'?"

Gyongai, Jiweon, Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Seungwan, and Yai simultaneously stare at Daeun, facepalming themselves. "W-What?" Daeun asks, clearly out of the world.

Seungwan rolls her eyes at Daeun and diverts her attention back to Yai. "Okay girl, ignore Daeun's stupidity─" Daeun cuts Seungwan off. "Hey!" Seungwan ignores her and continues. "Now, tell us what happened."

Yai sighs loudly at what the younger said and cries dramatically. Gyongai nearly pulls her hair out of frustration because Yai sounds like a dying goat. "Could you please stop your crying and tell us what happened? Por favor!"

"Ooh, spanish." Myungsoo cooes. Gyongai glares at her again. "Right, shut up, yes." Myungsoo zips her mouth.

"Calm down, eonnie." Jiyeon pats Gyongai's back to soothe her down. Jiweon walks closer to Yai and sits beside her. "Stop overreacting and tell us what happened." Seungwan twirls Yai's long hair. "Jiweon eonnie is right. Spill the tea, sis." Myungsoo scoffs, "C'mon spill the person so I can grab my chainsaw."

Daeun puts her hands on her waist. "What is going on? What's 'depressed'?" Once again, the girls ignore Daeun. Yai sniffs, leaning into Seungwan's touch. "Well─"

"Well, what?" Gyongai practically yells. Jiweon glares at the older. "Eonnie, calm your tits." Daeun snorts as the six girls loom at her. "What's so funny?" Seungwan raises an eyebrow at the bubbly girl. "Jiweon eonnie says 'tits'." Daeun laughs loudly, slapping Myungsoo's arm.

"Pabo." Seungwan pushes the wall of her right cheek with her tongue. "Anyway, just tell us." Jiyeon starts the conversation again. Yai wipes her tears, sobbing a little. "Well─"

"Pft, Daeun's right. It is funny." Myungsoo chuckles. Yai turns red, glaring at Myungsoo and Daeun. "Could you stop interrupting me for one minute, please!?" Myungsoo is shock for a second but then she mocks Yai's emotions, shutting up once more.

"Thank God." Yai sighs loudly. "So what I am saying is, I am asking you guys if i'm depressed or not because I am sad." The girl looks down, not missing the way Daeun mutters a 'what's depressed?'.