11 : HEAVEN OR HELL? ☆

Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Ray

Taehyung fidgets on his seat. His hands are shaking and even his knees are stuttering. Twenty minutes earlier, he arrived at the bar's parking lot. The bar where everything happened. The bar where Jimin took him. And the bar where he met the one and only, 'Mistress of Lust', Jennie Kim.

Taehyung bites his lips whilst casually looking at the back door. "Why am I doing this?" He whispers to himself. "Should I really do this?" He groans and presses his forehead on the steering wheel.

"It's just a quick talk, Taehyung." He raises his face up to stare at the back door. "Just talk, nothing more, nothing less." The man keeps repeating those words inside his head.

Taehyung sighs, "Let's get it" he says before opening his car. Taehyung walks out of his car, then closes it. He lets out a puff of air. "Let's get this bread."

Once he entered the bar, the same nostalgic memories of that night burn on the back of his head. He holds a tight grip on his coat, getting nervous. Unfortunately, Taehyung is still wearing his usual clothes when he's at work.

Black coat, red polo sleeves underneath, and his usual dress pants.

Taehyung can see some girls eyeing him and he wants to give them a hand saying, "Sorry I have a wife." But here he is now, looking for a goddamn stripper in a fucking bar.

He looks everywhere, from the stage he last saw her. The bathrooms. The stall where Jimin drugged him. The dance floor. Heck even under the table, Jennie is nowhere to be seen.

Taehyung groans. Now he's determined to go home. "Maybe tomorrow, I guess." The man shrugs and walks out of the ocean of people.

He was walking his way to the exit when he heard a loud yell. A curious man he is, Taehyung went closer to the scene, hiding behind a wall.

"Jennie! These are all you've got?! Fucking twenty-four thousand dollars?! What the hell will I do with these?!"

"Jenniefer?" Taehyung whispers. He can hear some mumbles and a voice that answers all his prayers on finding the stripper.

"B-But C-Choi― I-I mean, boss that's all―"

"No! Jennie! Just admit it, you're hiding it in your bag huh? That's it! You're not getting anything for today, leave!"

With that Taehyung heard an aggressive clanking of heels. He quickly straightens his posture, a woman around the age of forty is what comes into the view.

He concludes that this is the "boss"

The woman is about to take another step away from the scene when Taehyung talks. "Excuse me, Miss?"

Choihee turns around, her eyes widening.

'Cause holy hot mama of saint lesbians, the man that just called her is a fucking God.

She bats her fake eyelashes at him, walking a tad closer to him. "Yes what can I do for. . ." Choihee stares at him up and down, ". . .you?" She continues.

Taehyung cringes a little. He mentally gags as he tries to smile, "Are you Jenniefer's boss?" Choihee's brows furrow, "Jenniefer?" She thinks for a moment then she gets it, "Oh, Jennie Kim!" Taehyung nods his head eagerly at her, "Y-Yes her, Jennie!"