05 : THIEF!

Taehyung almost fell down when he walks up the stairs of his mansion, cursing here and there as he casually trips.

Jimin left Taehyung in his car for almost two hours because he needed to find a spare key in order for get him out of the older's car.

After that, Jimin admitted that he drugged Taehyung, which lead him into a mess. Resulting for Jimin to have constant bruises on his arms when Taehyung hits him six hundred times.

When he reaches his room, he lazily plops on his bed with a thud. As soon as he came home, he didn't find his wife anywhere. Maybe she's at Taehyung's office or looking for him specifically. Either way, Taehyung didn't care at this moment.

He needs to sleep.

But his mind keeps bugging him.

What the flip happened last night? He thought. The man groans, ruffling his hair.

Taehyung closes his eyes, letting them drenched onto sleepiness. His breath is slowly relaxing, his body floating, finally, some peaceful nap.

Nothing bad happened last night, right?

-♡-

"Where's Taehyung?" Lisa asks as she gives her bag to the maid. "He's on his room, ma'am," Lisa nods her head. "That bag is yours now, I don't need it anymore." She smiles at the young servant, the said maid bows as a sign of respect, grasping the bag on her arms.

After that, Lisa walks up the stairs and to their room. She grips on the doorknob, opening it.

"Tae, where―" she was cut off by her husband's loud snores. Lisa chuckles, making her way to the bed.

She kneels down to match the bed's height, then looks at her husband once more.

Her eyes glisten as she stares at this young male.

Taehyung's features are exquisite.

His closed green eyes, strawberry lips, golden skin, pointed nose, and curly black hair. Perfect.

Lisa can't help but to feel lucky. Above all the woman he can marry, Lisa is the one whom he picked. Well, his father picked her but, that's not the case.

Taehyung is her's and her's only.

Only mine.

Suddenly, green eyes are staring back at her brown ones.

Lisa quickly backs away, laughing nervously. "T-Taehyung you're awake!" She stands up, gulping.

Taehyung stares at her, smirking. "You're looking at me, huh?" Lisa shakes her head, frantically. "O-of course not! A-and if I do there's nothing wrong with that! We're married―" she yelps when Taehyung holds her wrist, pulling her on the sheets right beside him.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" She giggles, slapping his arms, "Let go of me!" Taehyung wraps his arms around Lisa's waist tighter.

Lisa laughs hysterically when he tickles her. "S-Stop! Stop!" Taehyung cooes, shaking his head, he went on top of Lisa, tickling her harder, then he stops. Her laughter died down with a smile.

They stare at each other, no one dares to move or to get away from each other's hold.

This feels right.

Lisa slowly raises her hand to touch Taehyung's soft cheek. The male smiles, leaning closer to her face, then kisses her forehead.

"I love you, Taehyung." The said man leans back, looking at her brown eyes, "I love you too, Lisa."