|107| Happy Birthday

Months goes by and there was no sign of you nor any information of your whereabouts. Your parents wanted to put a price for any information but a lot of people would step up and lie just for the money.

They haven't lost hope but your family have went quiet. And when the police searched both your rooms, the one in Japan and the one in California, they found a few things. In California, they found letter inside a box that were filled with photos and gift. They were able to to find out that they were all from Tyler.

There was a journal but filled with drawings which were horrifying. They were pretty at first but then they started getting dark and dark. They would tell by the way you were drawing that you were filled with anger and have even cried as they were able to analyses the pages. They found tears on it.

The also found another journal which were just writing about your day. The first page just tells you that there are times you're forgetting what has happened so this was more of a way of you keeping track but at the same time, you wrote down everything Tyler has done to you.

This is evidence.

They also found painting, on the back has the date of when it was painted and each gave off either a sad or horrifying feeling. Each of those painting was either an event you've experienced or a nightmare you had.

It showed the pressure and weight you had on your shoulder. The fear of when others looks at you weirdly. Being forced on. Harassed. Abused. The suicide paintings. Everything. When your family was made aware of what you had hidden in your room, they denied it as there just wasn't a chance that you were suicidal or suffering that much as they said if you were, they would have noticed it.

In the house in Japan, they found the same thing but just even worst. Your were loosing your memories or just replacing them with new ones so that you wouldn't have to go through the pain.

But what they found is what broke everyone.

They found a box full of letters. A box that was hidden on the top self corner inside the closet. It was a little hidden and they found this in both your room in Japan and in California.

In those boxes were suicide letters for each time you wanted to attempt on taking away your life or to just write down how you were feeling and wanting to end it all. There was a letter for everyone you care for. It was a way of saying sorry but as you have never acted on your thoughts, the letter stayed hidden.

Not only that, in your room in Japan, they found a camera which they played and it was a video of you testifying to what Tyler has done to you. Explaining and just telling the story in full detail. You didn't leave anything out. You held back your tears and put on a brave face as you told the worrying stories that has happened to you.

Now, this is enough evidence to give Tyler the death penalty. The officers even cried when hearing your talk about the events. They've already read the letters but showed them to your family as they were meant for them. They all cried and felt so heart broken.

Sophiya was going to cancel her Quinceanera because it just wouldn't be a happy day and she doesn't feel like partying but then in one of your letters, the one you wrote the night before the day of the performance, you wrote to her to still have it or else you'll just be sad and that maybe one day, she can tell you all about it.

And so, everyone went ahead with the Quinceanera. Your family had to do it for you but they kept the party very private. Your mother didn't want to leave Japan as she wants to be there just in case you were to come back home.

That time, it's only been a few days. But she went and it wasn't too depressive as everyone thought it would be because the party did help them take their mind off Tyler and what he could be doing to you. You even had a birthday present ready for her and when she opened it in front of everyone, she cried.