|8| No

"Hey, are you okay?" Ena ask you as you were finishing up your math homework.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you answer with a low sigh as you write down the answer to the last question.

"Are you sure? You and Oikawa haven't talked to each other for a week now," Ena remind you.

You stop for a second and then you went back to writing the last numbers. After that, you put your math aside and look at Ena, "And it has been a week since the class incident with Yatomi. Everyone has been either asking me about it, spreading rumours about or avoiding me, thinking that I would hurt them," you tell her as you lay down on your desk.

Ena pets your head, "There, there, child," Ena says and you raise your head to look at her.

"I'm older than you," you remind her which made her laugh.

"I know," she says with shrug, "But just for your information, what you did to Yatomi is something he deserved. You were protecting your sister and we all know that. It was just surprising, how were you even able to do that?" she ask.

"My uncle back in California own a studio in Chinatown where he teaches the art of Chinese martial art so in other words, Kung Fu. My mother wanted me to be able to learn how to defend myself and how to protect others at a very young age and soon everyone else did so my uncle taught me it. Then my father signed me up for Karate and then Taekwondo, oh! And even Aikido for some reason," you tell her and Ena looks at you with a shock expression.

"Seriously?" she ask and you shake your head.

"No, there was also Wing Chun, Judo and other martial arts. Some of them at the same time which I will admit started to confuse me as I would forget the rules and sometimes the movements. I want to say it was pointless because I don't think I'll ever have to use it but hey, just in case right?" you say with a shrug.

"You're joking right?" she ask and you respond by just awkwardly giggling which she takes as an answer of you saying that you weren't joking around, "Wait, do you also know Jujutsu or Ninjutsu like in Naruto?" Ena ask as she really wanted to know.

You found her cute at how excited she was getting. "Yes, I do remember taking those classes but if we're talking about Naruto, then no but trust me, if I can do the clone jutsu, you'll be talking to a clone right now," you tell her which made her laugh.

"You really are amazing. Will you be a ninja when you grow up?" Ena ask and you couldn't help but laugh which caught a few of your classmates attention.

"A ninja? Man, I wish," you say while laughing. Ena smiles but then she notices someone sitting at the back looking at you. It was Oikawa and when Ena made eye contact with him, he looked the other way.

"(Name), is everything okay between you and Oikawa?" Ena ask you and that's when you calmed down and started to look a little depressed now.

"Yeah, I mean, he's not talking to me or bothering me like I asked. We weren't friends to begin with either way," you tell her as you lay back on your desk.

"(Na--)."

"Alright, break time is over. I hope you have all studied your English,"Mrs. Tsubaki, the english teacher, says with a smile. Ena look back at the front and you sit up. The English teacher is actually the teacher who tried to hit you back in the office last weeks.

You hear Ena groan as English is something she's really bad at. A few minutes into the class and some of the students were having a hard time except for you as you already knew English.

"Miss Yui, am I boring you?" Mrs. Tsubaki ask as she notices Ena starting to fall asleep.

Ena opens her eyes quickly and stands up, "N-no, ma'am! I would never," Ena respond in English with an accent that made you want to laugh a little as it was cute.