Chapter One: We're Not Fighting

"I'm not wearing that," he told me with a roll of his mocha brown eyes.

"Come on," I said. "Why do you always have to be so difficult? Hobi is never this problematic."

"Then go dress him up like your own personal Ken doll," he told me. I watched as he ran a hand through his mint green hair.

"I do," I said. "Dressing the two of you is literally my only job."

"How about this," he says, turning to look at me. "You dress him, I dress myself, and we pretend like you're still in charge of both of our outfits, but you really only have to do half of the work."

"No."

"But it cou-"

"NO!" I practically yell at him. I rub my fingers over my eyes. "God. Why do you have to keep doing this to me. Just put the damn clothes on and stop being a whiny fucking baby."

"Did you just call me a 'whiny fucking baby'?" He asks me. I shrug and nod. "Should you really be talking to me like that? Do you know who I am?"

This time, I'm the one who rolls my eyes. "Yes, Yoongi. I know who you are. I've been your stylist for two years."

"Two years of you trying to put me in shit that you know I don't want to wear," he huffs as he leans his head back and closes his eyes.

"Two years of you being the most difficult person that I've ever worked with," I add. I walk over and sit down on the small couch in the dressing room that he and Hobi are sharing.

He turns his head and cracks open one of his eyes. "What're you doing?"

"I'm sitting here until you change, so that I can make sure the fit is right," I tell him as I cross my arms. "That's my job, remember?"

"At least leave so that I can change," he mumbles out.

"Yoongi-Ah, you have absolutely nothing that I haven't already seen in the past two years."

"You know that I don't like showing that much skin to people," he tells me. "Why do you think that I don't want to wear this?"

"But people like your skin, Yoongi," I tell him. I sit up a little on the couch so that I can look at him.

"You?" he asks me.

"What?"

"Do you like my skin?" he quirked an eyebrow at me.

"I...umm...you....I..." God. Why did I always feel so flustered around him?

"Oh relax," he says, rolling his eyes again and leaning his head back against the chair. "I'm messing with you."

I narrow my eyes at him. "You're an ass."

"Now that is a piece of my skin that you have never seen before," He tells me with a laugh.

I roll my eyes at him again and stand up. "Just change your damn clothes, or I am going to go and find Joon and sic him on you. Got it?" I huff as I walk out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

"Hey!" Hobi says, walking down the hallway and giving me one his infamous sunshine smiles.

"Hi." I grumble.

"What's wrong, Cassi?" he asks me with a frown.

"You know what's wrong, Hobi," I tell him, trying to walk past him in the hallway.

He won't let me, though. He reaches out to grab my elbow and spin me towards him. "Yoongi again?"

"Of course," I say. "What else? He's the only part of my job that I don't like. Why he always has to be so rude and difficult to me, I have no idea."