Chapter Seventeen: Pineapple

"What?!" I asked him. I was in shock. I had my mark removed this morning. I know that I did. It was so fucking painful. Why is it back?

Yoongi looked up at me. "You're not lying to me? You really had it removed?"

"Why would I lie about that?" I asked him. "It hurt so much, Yoongi. I don't understand."

Yoongi leaned in and pressed a soft kiss against the middle of the star on my hip, then he stood up and pulled me into his arms, kissing me softly.

"Kitten, don't you get it?"

I shook my head quickly. "No, I don't. It was gone."

"The universe...the stars...Fate...whoever or whatever it is that makes people soulmates...they know that there is nobody else on earth as perfect for me as you are, Cassi."

I stare at him in shock for a moment, then I throw my hands around his neck and hug him as tight as I can.

"Cassi, Kitten..." Yoongi chokes out. "If you want to keep me as your soulmate, then you're going to have to let me breathe."

I loosened my grip on his neck, but just a little. I turned my face into it and placed a kiss on his jaw, then his Adam's apple, whispering against his skin. "It's back. I can't believe it's back. You're still my soulmate."

Yoongi pulls back to look down at me. He moves both of his hands up to hold either side of my neck. "Even without the mark, you were always going to be my soulmate, Cassi. You are the love of my life, and there is no getting rid of me now. I will follow you around like a lost puppy, if I have to."

At the word 'puppy' Rizzo stood up and walked over to us. He pushed his way between our legs and barked at us, making both Yoongi and I laugh.

I bent down to his level and rubbed the spot between his eyes that he always loved. "What do you think Rizzy-Rizzo?" I asked him. "Do you think that Yoongi would be a good addition to our little family?"

Yoongi sat down on the floor and Rizzo climbed into his lap and instantly started snuggling into his chest. He chuckled and hugged the dog with one arm while petting the top of his head with the other. "Oh yeah. He does. He needs a daddy, right buddy?" Rizzo barked once like he knew what he was saying to him.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Daddy?"

"Sorry...too much?"

"Nah, baby. I like it," I told him. I sat down on the floor next to him, and Rizzo wiggled around until he was laying on both of us. "I think that Rizzo likes it, too."

Yoongi leaned over and kissed the shell of my ear before whispering to me in a sexy, husky voice. "I could think of a few things to get you to call me 'Daddy' too, Kitten."

I groan softly and turn my head to kiss him quickly. "Jesus, Yoongi...If you didn't have a show to do..."

"I get like a 20 minute break for solo songs."

"You have to change and do a song during that time too, baby," I remind him.

"So? That still gives me plenty of time to have you screaming my name," he tells me. "Maybe even twice." His confidence is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

"I love you, but I am not having sex with you in the middle of a concert, Yoongi."

"Who said anything about sex?" he asks me with a smug expression. "There are plenty of other things that I can do to you that will have you screaming my name so loudly that they can hear you up on the third level."

I stare at the look on his face. He's serious. Dead-ass serious.

"Deal," I tell him.

"Really?" he asks. He's surprised. His eyebrows have shot up under his bangs.