Chapter Thirteen: Are They Talking About a Blow Job?

"Hey, Cass, can you fix this for me?" Jungkook held up his arm to show me a string that had come loose and was hanging from the fabric around his wrist.

"Yeah, hang on," I told him. I turn around to dig through my bag until I find a pair of scissors, then I snipped it off and turned his wrist to make sure that none of the sequins fell off. "It looks okay to me."

"Thanks, Cass," tells me with a smile.

I heard Yoongi sigh dramatically over in the corner, where he's sitting. I ignore him. Just like I've been doing for the past two weeks. I don't talk to him, I don't look at him. I hand him his clothes and that's it. 

Two weeks. It's been two weeks of this. He tries to call me, but I don't answer. He tries to text me, but I don't answer. He tries to talk to me in their dressing room, but I still don't answer.

There is nothing he can say that will make me agree to this. I live off of touching and being touched. I refuse to be with somebody who won't even let me see him with his shirt off. Who won't let me really touch him. 

Soulmate or not, I don't care. 

 I'd rather be alone.

I walk over to the rack of Yoongi's clothes for the show, and toss his first outfit at him.

He picks it up and looks at it, then tosses it back at me. "I'm not wearing it."

I pick it up and toss it back onto his lap, then turn around to check out the outfit that Hobi just put on. I walk around behind him to brush the wrinkles out of his shoulders, and notice that Yoongi still hasn't moved. The clothes are back on the floor and he's leaning back in the chair with his eyes closed.

I grit my teeth so loudly that it gets Hobi's attention.

"You need to talk to him," he whispers to me.

"No."

"Tell me what happened," he said as he faced me, still whispering. "You guys were so happy when I left you, and it lasted what? An hour? What went wrong?"

"Hoseok," I start, taking a deep breath. "You know that I love you, right?" He nods. "And that you're one of my best friends?" He nods again. "And that I would do anything for you?" He, of course, nods. "Then please don't be offended when I tell you to mind your own fucking business."

Hobi gasps a little as I turn away from him and head over to pick up the clothes that Yoongi threw on the floor, and try to hand them to him again.

"I don't know what you just said to him, but he's about to cry," Yoongi tells me. "Don't take it out on him just because you're pissed at me."

"I'm not pissed at you," I say.

"Ohhhh. She speaks," he says with an eye roll. "If you're not pissed at me, then what are you?"

"Indifferent."

He frowned and looked down at his hands. "No you're not. You can't be."

"Oh, please, Mighty Min Yoongi," I say, gesturing out in front of me with my hands. "Tell me about my own feelings, won't you?" I roll my eyes and turn away from him. 

"I realize that it's about 87% of your personality, but is the sarcasm really necessary?" he asks. He sounds annoyed, but I really don't care. So am I. 

"Yes," I tell him. "Sarcasm is all that I have in life. It's the only thing that I can count on. Well...that and Rizzo, but I can't be with him right now."

I turn to walk away, but Yoongi grabs my wrist, whispering softly. "He's not all that you have, Kitten."

A little thrill went through me at him calling me that for the first time in weeks. I turned to face him. "Have you changed your mind?"