Chapter Seven: Sucker Shock

I took a deep breath and pulled up the soulmate app. The guys were in the hallway, waiting to go on stage. I could hear them bouncing around and getting pumped up through the door, as I sat on the couch in Hobi and JK's dressing room. I suppose that this is as good a time as any to do this. I just hope that it distracts him and he stops thinking that I'm his soulmate.

God.

How did this all get so screwed up. I swear, the next time that I see Gam-Ra, I'm giving her a piece of my mind for making me sign up. All it has done is mess up my whole life.

Okay.

Maybe not my whole life.

I might be exaggerating a little bit, due to my ass being so dramatic. But I'm a Scorpio. Drama runs in my blood. Or my...stars?

HipStar: Hey. I'm sorry that I kind of disappeared. I've had some stuff going on.

I set my phone down on the small table next to the couch. I don't expect him to reply until later. I had my head resting on the back of the couch when my phone buzzed.

Giyoon: I was getting worried about you. I thought maybe my soulmate had died or something.

HipStar: Nope. I'm still alive and kicking.

Giyoon: I thought that it would be ironic, since you're always saying 'have fun. Don't die' to me.

Giyoon: Actually, somebody else said that to me the other day.

Of course he would bring that up.

HipStar: Oh yeah? Who?

I knew who.

Giyoon: Do you remember me telling you that I was having problems with somebody at work?

HipStar: Yeah. I do. This is the same person?

Giyoon: Yeah. She's really frustrating. She actually asked for a transfer away from me.

HipStar: That's a good thing, right? Now you don't have to fight with somebody all the time?

Giyoon: I guess...but now I'm bored.

HipStar: What do you mean?

Giyoon: She was annoying. Loud. Pushy. Bossy. Argumentative.

Well that's rude.

Giyoon: But at least she wasn't boring.

Oh. That's...not so bad, I guess.

HipStar: You don't like whoever they replaced her with?

Giyoon: No. His personality is about the same as a noodle that hasn't been cooked all the way through.

HipStar: Lol! Okay. That sounds terrible.

Giyoon: And he wears sweater vests. Every. Single. Day.

HipStar: So they hired somebody who gets all of his clothes from Chandler Bing's reject pile?

Giyoon: EXACTLY! Ugh. If I see any more argyle, I'm going to hurl.

HipStar: Are we feeling a tad bit dramatic today?

Guess that makes two of us. 

Giyoon: Maybe a little. Sorry.

HipStar: Don't apologize. It's pretty entertaining, actually.

Giyoon: My discomfort amuses you?