Chapter Three: Tank Tops and Pancakes

I'm stupid. I am really and truly stupid. I honestly thought that after his apology and our little hug in the bathroom, things would change between Yoongi and I. I thought that he would stop fighting me about every single piece of clothing that I handed him. At the very least, I thought that he would be nicer about it. I could not have been more wrong.

"No."

"Yoongi..."

"Damnit, Cassi, I said no!" he yelled at me. "I'm not putting that on my body."

"It's just a tank top, Yoongi," I tried to explain as I looked down at it. "It's not like you've never worn one before. And you'll have another shirt on over the top of it."

"It's cut too low," He told me, turning his back on me as he played a game on his phone. "I'm not wearing it."

"Are you afraid that your cleavage is going to show or something?" I asked him, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Hobi chuckled from where he was sitting, getting his makeup done. Yoongi, however, didn't find me funny.

"You're fucking hilarious, Cassi," he says. His back is still to me, and the words sound more like a growl than his actual voice. "I'm not fucking wearing it."

"Dude, come on," I say with an exasperated sigh. "You're being ridiculous."

That made him spin and stalk over to me. This man just loved to get into my bubble. I took a step back from him.

"You think that I'm ridiculous?" He asked me. "Because I don't want to show myself off to the whole world?"

I squinted one of my eyes and cocked my head to the side. "Kinda."

"Well then I'm ridiculous," he says. His nostrils are flaring a little. If he was a cartoon character, I'm pretty sure that smoke would be coming out of his ears by now. "Excuse me for having a little bit of modesty." He pauses to look me up and down. "At least one of us needs to."

"Excuse me?!" I say to him. "What are you talking about?"

"Uh-oh," I heard Hobi say from his makeup chair.

"Oh come off it, Cassi," Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. "You prance around here, in those little outfits, showing off as much skin as possible, like you're trying to impress somebody. Newsflash, sweetheart, nobody is impressed."

I feel my jaw drop a little, but I quickly recover. I clench my fists at my sides, because it's all that I can do not to punch him in the throat right now.

"I'm wearing pants, you fucking asshat. What exactly am I showing off?" I'm so close to yelling that my throat hurts from trying to speak at a normal level. "And I don't try to impress anyone. Least of all you."

"Did I say that you were trying to impress me?" He asks, rolling his eyes at me. "I figured it was Jungkook or Tae, like every other female on the planet. Hell, maybe it's Hoba."

Hobi perks up in his chair. "Wouldn't kick her out of bed!"

"Shut up!" Yoongi yells at him. "And stop stealing lines from Friends."

"Hey, don't be jealous, just because I can watch it in English, now," Hobi says back.

I frown at Hobi. "Yoongi can watch it in English, if he wants to. Everybody knows that he's secretly fluent in it."

Yoongi shoots me a look. "How did you know that? I rarely ever speak in English."

"Yeah, because you're self-conscious about your pronunciation," I tell him. "But you can still speak and understand it just fine."