Chapter Twenty: Canoodling

K-Pop Daily

Hello, lovely readers! I am bringing you an exclusive. Well, it might not be an exclusive at this point, because EVERYONE who is into K-Pop knows this by now. But, just in case you've been living under a rock for the past few days, let me just explain. On Thursday, during a soundcheck for the BTS shows at Wembley Arena, a mic was 'accidentally' turned on in, what we're guessing, was one of the guy's dressing rooms. And let me tell you, the stuff that we heard was JUICY! We're talking pet names, moaning, and even a little spanking.

The question we all have, my lovely readers, is this: Which guy was it?

The one thing that we do know, is that it wasn't Park Jimin, as he was onstage at the time, soundchecking his solo song. And there have been rumors that Jungkook was seen running from the side of the stage, but I have not been able to confirm this, as I did not see him myself from my vantage point, so I guess that our little Maknae could still be the culprit.

In case you're sitting there wondering on the pet names, 'Kitten' and 'Baby' were used often, but there were even a few 'Daddys' thrown in there towards the end.

Many think that the use of the pet name 'Kitten' points to it being our ever sexy Meow Meow, one Min Yoongi, but others are arguing that he does not seem the type. I can confirm, however, that our sweet Suga was nowhere in sight at the time this was going on. However, neither were J-Hope, V, RM, or Jin. And possibly Jungkook, since, as I stated before, I can not confirm if he was actually seen or not.

The voices were muffled, almost as if they were underwater or the mic was stuck in clothing. So it was quite hard to pick out just whose voice we were hearing. You can click on the link below to hear it for yourselves. I am very interested to know which one of the guys you think that it was.

I must warn you, though, before you listen, as I don't want to give you, my lovely readers, a heart attack.

It seems as though one of our precious boys in BTS has found his soulmate. ARMY can not seem to come to an agreement about if they are happy for him or not. I, for one, am just glad that one of them is happy. And he was definitely happy, if you know what I mean.

Stay tuned, because I will be updating with any new information we receive. We all know how ARMY is, right? The identity of these mystery participants won't stay hidden for long.

*******

I dropped my phone on my lap and covered my face with my hands.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" Yoongi asks from where he's sitting next to me. He's got his legs stretched out in front of him on the coffee table of his suite, and his head and leaned back with his eyes closed.

"They've figured it out!" I told him.

"What?" He asked. He sat up and picked up my phone to read the article. "No they didn't."

"Yoongi, it says that people think is you because of me being called 'Kitten.'"

"But it doesn't say that it is me, Cassi," he tells me as he wraps an arm around me and pulls me to his side. "It just says that it's possible."

"I wonder which part they mean when they say that you don't seem the type," I pondered out loud.

Yoongi shrugged. "Maybe it was the spanking?"

"Nah," I told him, looking up at his handsome face. "You definitely seem the type for that."

He looked down at me with one of his sexy smirks. "Oh yeah? Well you enjoyed it a lot more than I thought you would."