•Note•

😍😍Aren't they sooooo pretty??By moonlitcloudxThank you once again, I couldn't have had them any better❤

By moonlitcloudx
Thank you once again, I couldn't have had them any better❤

Eeahh, so time to bide bye?

I'll really really miss you all in it even if I'm up to other coming works, this piece is just too precious to let go.

Thank you so much for sticking to it from 1 and a half year above, timing yourselves to three of the stories.

And I know I grunted at my silent readers a lot throughout the journey, tsk! I'm equally thankful to you too misses, for secretly adoring my work hehe.

The toughest part to the compilation of this was to write 20 chaps in each, not less not more, but all of the three came out as planned Alhamdulillah.

Now!
Which story among the three would you vote to be the better and nicer?

Isaa Mayrah?

Shahveer Thanzia Tanveer?

Yazan Sayba?

Don't say all of it or I'll guess none at all.
😶😐🤧

For me it'll always remain the middle one. Is it even fine to have your own story on your top fav? Never mind I love mine a lot!😂🤣

Lastly, imma giving shout out to my new book
The Mere Survival

Here we go!

Her lifeless eyes, the circled burnt coals surrounded by a posture of white and bloodred shade almonds collided with his obsidian orbs, his whites blended with the same color as hers.

While his pair held vengeance and abhorrence, hers were letting every emotion that a broken heart allows to mirror in them.

The 1 and a half years couple, who once were madly in love, now one loathes the other more than he enjoys breathing and the other begs for a drop of love more than she craves water.

They were sitting in the floor with her caged in his grip, her head thrown in the settee behind her,

And him, with a knife in his tight grip positioned against the larynx of her throat, it's sharp edge teasing every gulp she took in.

One slight move and the knife cuts her throat.

His fist brutally grasped her hair, that kept her head high, so that he gets to see her break like a glass with every word he asserts.

She was clutching his chest, feeling his throbbing heart in her palm.

As he lied everything he said, his heart was the one she could feel consoling her, telling her that somewhere even if for a moment in the whole of the time they spent together, he loved her.

He genuinely loved her in between faking it every second.

"Each session of love-making we experienced, had me forced in it and you fooled."

His voice was ice cold, throaty and emotionless. The words left such an affect to her that fear of what the knife would cause to her, vanished.

She gulped in the lumb of her parched throat and raised her brows at him when he victoriously chuckled, satisfied to have her crushed beneath him once again.

"This...this pain, I would've never been able to give it to you if I'd chosen to rape you instead."

He closed his eyes inhaling in, inviting peace in his chest, after a whole 2 and a half year of torment and anguish.

"Wi..will you ki-kill me?"
She whispered, her lips quivering.
"Don't..."

"I want to."

This had her soul tremble, shattering just the way he planned, her whole existence seeking for mercy.

She wanted to live, because her redemption is yet to be accepted.
For now, she was merely surviving.

"Naah!"
He grinned, not liking the idea of ceasing her pain so easily through death.

"I'm not like you right, my wife."

He threw away the knife and pushed her head back, standing up in and staring down at her with hatred filled eyes.

But she yet, didn't mind. He had been enough gentle handling a criminal like her, she deserved worse.

And according to him, the worst he could give her was this love, which consumed her to the core, leaving her with nothing but hatred at last.

She was his sinner.

Who had abolished the one and only precious being he was holding on to.

It's a tale of Nashwan's revenge and Aasia's repentance.

Both were orphans, managing their lives through
Mere Survival.

•••

I'd really appreciate you to join me in it's journey too but back off if you don't find it interesting, the first chapter is out.

Again, thank you for being my side for so long, I'll miss this book and all of you a lot.

Lots of love!
Take care.
Allah Hafiz.