•4

21th July, 2020

Writer.

"Go and feed it to Isaa." Isaa's mother said handing the plate of a big piece of cake to Mayrah.
She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I'm lazy to even eat myself right now!"
She scrunched her nose saying that in a low voice.

"Mayrah....go I said."

"I will give that but what's the need of feeding him Chachi?" She asked taking the plate, annoyed, calling a slap to her head as she huffed at her Chachi's glare.

"Work on your marriage for Allah's sake! Go now."

"Yeah! Going."
Mayrah made her way towards the hall and found Isaa calmly sitting on the couch busy on his laptop.

His expression holding a very serious look, his eyes staring at the laptop as if that's what which only exists to be seen.

Mayrah slowly walked near him and took her sit beside, she kept her hand on his thigh to take his attention.

He still didn't glance at her even for once, lost in his world.

For a minute Mayrah's eyes widened as she gawked at his face gulping down the beauty of his features.

A warm smile curved on her lips looking at his half straight and half curly hair, thin and brown.
Sunnah styled brown beard covered his perfectly shaped chin doubling his charm.

Mayrah leaned forward to peck his cheek, immediately he turned his head to her and found her giggling as she stepped away.

"Huh?" He questioningly smirked at her when she shifted closer to him and brought the plate in between their faces.

"I'm busy, Mayrah." He said denying to eat as he moved his head back to the front side, reading something on the laptop's screen.

Mayrah sighted and took the whole big piece on her hand. Though there is a spoon, she didn't choose to use it.

"Do Aaaaa."

"Wifey, I'll eat later." He moved his face away, groaning.

"Come on it's yummy!"

"I don't eat all these."

"Not even from your wife's hand?"
At this, he turned to glare at her.

The childish and pure smile on her face changed his expression of arrogance as he smiled back at her and opened his mouth eyeing at the piece of cake.

"It's yummy, nah?"

"Not more than you." He winked sallowing it.
His attention again ran to his laptop as she continued feeding him the whole piece.

"Done."
She wiped the side of his mouth with her finger and stood up to leave.

Walking few steps away, she stopped and turned her head back at him.
Can he even try on working to be her husband or continue acting to be only her Doctor?