•6

09th Aug, 2020

Isaa.

Wasting not even a second after hearing Mayrah's words, I ran out of the room to reach downwards but seeing Wania coming towards my direction, my footsteps halted.

She also stood silent, looking at me with the same emotion that she always kept in her eyes.

"Ii...Isaa....I...I..."

"Don't worry, I'll handle." I said as I looked down. Ignoring the teardrops of her eyes, that I didn't even look at, I moved away passing her path.

"Abbu, Chachu.....Mama...."
I saw Wania's Chachu also sitting there, chatting with others.

My anger raised more. I seriously can't let them be so uncaring regarding this matter.

"Ohh Isaa, the fam......."

"You are never supposed to say yes on the first place, are you?"

"Come on Isaa, we know their family from always and the guy is also yours and Wania's colleague right?"
Her Chachu asked.
Even my family has agreed?
That's so superb!

"He's our colleague so we know him. You could at least ask me once right? I didn't know that he was the one. Reject it please."

"What?"

"Why Isaa?"

"He's a good man, a well known doc......."

"I personally don't like him so I'm rejecting this proposal for Wania."

Writer.

"Isaa Chachu!! Chocolates!" Hamza jumped down from his Ammi's lap and ran towards the door where just Isaa stepped inside, holding 2 big chocolate boxes in his hand and his laptop bag.

"Hey champ! Assalamu Alaikum."

"Walaikum Assalam. Chocolates?" He happily looked at him as Isaa bowed down and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Mayrah excitedly grinned at him as she demanded to eat chocolates, thus he bought 1 for her and another for Hamza.

"Yech! Take......."

"Thank you!!!" Hamza, out of happiness, snatched both of the chocolate boxes and ran away.

Isaa rolled his eyes while Mayrah's face turned pale. Sadness engulfed her happiness as she knows that Hamza won't share even a piece of a chocolate with her.

"Isaa, do your dinner. We all are done."

"I was in a Dawah Chachi. I'm full.
Mayrah, come to the room soon." Isaa spoke while climbing the staircase.

Mayrah hummed and concentrated back on their gossips. She rested her head on her Chachi's lap.

Just then Hamza came running towards them. He sat in between Naira and Kaira's sits.

He unwrapped a chocolate and begin munching on it, moaning in between, seeking everyone's gaze on him.

"Hamzuuu, give me 1."