•11

11th Sep, 2020

Writer.

As Wania and Warid will be returning back to London tomorrow, Isaa and Mayrah were invited to dinner at their place, having which they all sat in the lawn chit chatting.

It was more of a glancing game than that, which went on between the two couples as they sat on two couches opposite and in a far distance from one another.

Mayrah's gaze stilled at Isaa who, for twice looked up, not at her, but Wania because of feeling her gaze at him unmoved.

And this made Warid fumed in anger. His ears turned red in jealousy having his wife's attention to Isaa but not him.

He leaned forward near Isaa's ear still looking at Wania who for a second stared back at him. He passed her a smile of a dangerous warning which made her smirk in return.

"Doctor Isaa, my wife's eyes are for admiring me, not you hmm?"
Warid whispered to Isaa's ear.

Isaa choked on the air immediately turning his head to him. His eyes rolled noticing jealousy and possessiveness meeting in Warid's ones.

"I...huh...Warid?"

"I hope she forgets you very soon or else I'll not spare you."
He warned gritting his teeth causing Isaa sigh before he nodded his head.

He firmly believes in Wania and knows that she'll be giving the best of her to her Nikah, even though she needs time.

And Warid is fine by that, for he knows that she's his soulmate, she's entirely his, the truth which she accepts wholeheartedly.

Warid stood up and walked to Wania, taking his sit near her he pulled her Hijab from the backside like a kid.

"What are you doing? Everyone's here." Wania tried to move but he glared at her after noticing others not watching them.

"Do not move your gaze to him."

"Whom?"

"Isaa."

"Uhh..huh...I wasn't looking at him. And leave my Hijab. Move back."

"Why! My wife, my life!"
He smirked.

"My foot." She slapped on his thigh and stood up to leave the place.

Isaa, freed of Wania's gaze and the awkwardness caused by that finally remembered that he needs to have a look of his wife too.

Getting his gaze on her, Maura excused herself and signed Isaa to follow her.

She walked to the gents washroom of the hall making Isaa confused.
He stepped in, locked the door and turned to find her glaring at him.

"Why gents wash......."
Isaa couldn't speak any further when she bent down to take off her heel.
She eyed it to him, smirking.

"Huh? Your...legs are paining?"
Isaa asked worriedly.

Mayrah shook her head and came closer to him.