•13

24th Sep, 2020

Writer.

"I'm asking you something Isaa, you hear me?"

His Abbu asked in a seethed voice to which he looked up before blinking his eyes to not allow tears fill in them.

"Ye...yes Abbu?"

None blamed him for what is caused but by their behaviour he can understand how disappointed they are with him.

"Spending the whole day in the hospital won't bring any solution. Talk to Mayrah and decide." Mayrah's Abbu spoke. Isaa nodded his hand and stood up.

"It's l.. late..." Unable to voice out loud he whispered and rushed to his room.

Mayrah patiently awaited her husband dressed in a chiffon Sari that she managed to wrap around her body not experienced enough.

Though Isaa's order strictly restricted her to use even a little touch of makeup, she happily broke the rule and applied dark red lipliner on lips along with light kohl to her eyes.

"What more?" Glaring at herself from the reflection, she ruffled her hair making them messier.

She then stood up to turn the lights off as the room lightened with fairy lights and candles.

"Mayr....hhh.." Isaa gasped as he clicked the door open.

"Mayrah?"

Guessing her plan for tonight he prayed for an escape. He has also decided to let her know of her pregnancy but seems like murdering her smile would punish him very bad.

"Doctor!" Handling her Sari, she slowly advanced few steps towards him seeking his attention, he turned his head to the left and saw her coming. He wasn't even done in checking her out when she lost her balance and fell down on her feet.

"Oowww...."

"MAYRAH." He ran to turn on the lights before running to her way.

"Eeeh...."

"Love..."

"Abdo..men...uhh.." She gasped massaging her abdomen that is unbearably torturing her with a sharp pain.

"Heels? Heels, why?"

Caring gaze long ceased, he passed her a murderous glare causing her huff back in annoyance.

Seeing her hand on her abdomen, he shifted her to his thigh and removed her hand from there to affectionately caress the place.

"It's ok Isaa. It's paining from long back." He then made her sit on the bed and himself fell on his knees beside her, his gaze still eyeing her abdomen.

"Hey over dramatic doctor. I'm ok."

"Make up, heels......oh my you even waxed, say noooooooooo." He stood up staring at her in disbelief.

Mayrah slapped her head.
Couldn't he for once be positive?

"Mayrah? Why baby?"
His eyes demanded 'I won't ever repeat this sin, forgive me for this time.'  from her.