New Dawn

—NEW DAWN—

NEW DAWN

●♤♤

Ever since Jace has been with Valentine god-knows-where, Alec hadn't been the same. I constantly worried and it was getting worse.

"Calm down, baby." Jocelyn said, placing a hand on my shoulder but i whirled around and glared at her.

"This....is your fault." I seethed. It didn't even feel like my emotions at the moment.

"Rea, i know you are upset-" Jocelyn cut herself off as the sound of her phone ringing caught her attention. I was slightly happy for it.

"Just...stay out of my way." I whispered, walking away with a saddened look to my face. I got outside the training room and leant against the wall, taking in a deep breath.

"Who are you?" I looked at the person that now stood in front of me. Her hair, which was red like my own and her eyes were green. She looked at me as if she knew me and i quirked a brow.

"Who are you?" I repeated her question. Out of the corner of my eye, i could see Alec and Izzy not too far away from me. They were walking closer.

"I'm Nataniella Fairchild." She said, before she squinted her eyes slightly. "Are you Clarissa?"

"What the fuck?" I whispered, a disgusted look on my face. "No. God no."

"This, is Verena Lightwood." Izzy said with pride as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Verena? Jocelyn's little girl?"

"Mhm." I hummed, crossing my arms. "What can i do for you?" Nataniella looked puzzled for a moment. She straightened out her tight jeans and white blouse before biting her bottom lip.

"Has Jocelyn woken up yet?" I sighed and pointed a hand towards the training room.

"She's in there."

"Thank you, Verena." I pursed my lips and let her walk away before turning to Alec and Izzy.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"It might come as a shock to you....but that's your aunt." Izzy informed and i scoffed.

"Not much of an aunt if she doesn't act like it." I mumbled, walking towards the control pannel with the two other Lightwoods. 

"Any word from the Clave?" Izzy asked as we approached Mag and Lydia. I sent a small smile to the envoy, who returned it, and then i sent a wider one to Magnus, who - again - returned it with a smile just as big.