Stupid Wards

— STUPID WARDS —

— STUPID WARDS —

●♤♤●

I stared out of my cage, where i saw a redhead. How was Clary here? How was she on this ship? I stood and stumbled towards the cage door, hearing the growls and hisses of some downworlders hat were here. They were either Downworlders or Forsaken.

"Clary?" I whimpered, staring at her. She turned and looked at me, and i saw the hurt and broken expression she gave me. I watched her pathetically run towards my cage and grab the bars.

"Dot, help her!" Clary cried and i looked behind her, at Dot. I felt my lip quiver as i realised she must've been the Worlock Valentine had on his side. Her face was full of black veins and i wasn't sure whether to feel sorry for her. I knew me and Clary had hit a rough patch for such a long time, but seeing her let me feel a little at ease. Were the others close to finding us?

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, and she sucked in a breath and sighed. She glanced at Dot before her tear-welled eyes met mine again.

"Dot...kidnapped me."

"Welcome to the club of kidnapped kids." I said with a hint of sarcasm. I wasn't exactly kidnapped, as i had walked through that portal, but i wouldn't have had to had Jocelyn not tried to murder Jace! "Your mother's a bitch." I spat to Clary, who scoffed.

"Your mother ain't much better, Verena."

"At least she didn't try to kill me." I wheezed a little before coughing. The air in this goddamn place felt like it was getting worse by the minute. 

"Wait." Clary said suddenly as she stared around the ship. I frowned a little, glancing at the black-veined-faced Dot, who seemed a little confused as well, before i looked back at Clary. Was she for real? "This is....Valentine's ship isn't it?"

"He's misunderstood."

"Like fuck is he!" I screamed at Dot, slamming my hands against the metal of the cages. "Your stupid wards are keeping me from leaving!" I heard the growl that escaped my throat and i couldn't help but frown at it. I wasn't normally this...animalistic sounding or this irrational, but when someone tells me baldy-locks is misunderstood....  

"He is a murderer." Clary spat, taking a few steps towards Dot. I must say, for how much i hate that carrot-topped self-centered bitch...she was alright at the moment. I was a little proud she was standing up against Dot. Someone she thought of as a sister.

"This is war." Dot bit back and a giggle escaped from my throat. The two turned and looked at me, but i let out a loud, sarcastic laugh as i hung my head backwards.